MAID

Your heart beats anxiously, griping the apron that hug around your waist, the clothes fit you well. Emma guides you through the halls of palace. "We can start with mopping the ballroom" she quietly says glancing back at you while walking.

You nod seeing that she is speaking quietly almost faintly that you are afraid your voice would only come out as loud and disturb the peace atmosphere. The ballroom stands empty, silent and still. The polished the hardwood floor and high, painted celling reflect the flickering glow of the chandlers overhead. Tall windows set into one wall overlook the guidance, while ornate doorways on each side of the room lead to other parts of the palace.

Emma hands you a rag and bucket of water and instruct you to starts with the door you two quietly starts working, scrabbing the door to the floor there was no exchanges of words between the two of you as you both worked.

Hoseok stands in between jungkook and jimin waiting for yoongi to show up, they had huddled together outside the palace near to the stable.

"Hoseok how are you with swords?"

Hoseok thinks for a moment if he become a he would not have access to the palace where you are, who would even allow a stable boy enter the palace. If he become a knight like his new friends then he can enter the palace with no difficulties even if he would a low rank the possibility would be higher to if he become a knight.

"I do well" he decided

Jimin raise his eyebrow at the male who clearly laying but says nothing jungkook beams "That great, you can even train with us"

Hoseok nod and his eyes finds yoongi walking towards them "Yeah, yoongi I want to become a knight" he states without any hesitation the other knights look dumb found at the male who freely called the commanders son's name without any fear, no one had dared to addresses by his name it always Sir yoongi, or Sir Min yoongi.

They were expecting yoongi to glare at man but they were surprised when yoongi merely just nodded. the selection for knights and stable boys done relatively quickly. The sun had long set; the moon slowly rise in the sky hiding behind the clouds. The three knights had taken hoseok to where they reside the youngest one said that he could stay with them and hoseok found no reason to deny the request, hoseok and the new knights are instructed to starts training early morning under one of their supervisions.

Thaddeus Theron knuckle softly knocks against the door of king's study quarter, the door opens by one of the servants who bow and move out the way Theron enter the room before motioning the servant to leave with a flick of his wrist.

The king sits on his chair looking out of the large to the sky "is everything in order for their arrival"

"Yes, my king" Theron answers "You seem troubled my king"

The king nod "I am afraid they remember what happened maybe he does" his voice came out Shakey

Theron understanding what the king refers walks towards the king "burden not my king, its was years ago its impossible for them to know, the emissary informed that princes are oblivious as ever. And even if they come to know, they do not hold the power to compete against you"

"I am getting not any young, Thaddeus. The throne belongs to one of them"

Theron nod "But that does not mean we cannot control them, what we need to pass the throne my king not the power"

"Keep everything in control as well" the king adds

"Certainly, my king"