Twenty nine

Yeah Carlos has won a Pole in Monaco! Yeah Ferrari kicked him out! Yeah Mercedes is waiting for him!

We both got ready for the big day in Monaco, they say that if you win the Pole here then you win the race! I really want this happen

In Carlos' garage our parents were talking probably about the wedding

"Hello everybody!" I hugged my dad

"Hello sweetheart" My dad kissed my arm and I broke the hug "We were discussing some details about the wedding"

"They have to threw you rice!" My mom said

"Why? Will they cook us?" Carlos asked laughing and I looked at him

"No honey! In Greece they threw to the new married couple rice for good luck!" I said laughing softly "It's an amazing tradition that I want us to have"

"What kind of rice?" Reyes asked

"The typical that we put in the food!" My mom answered "We cook it with peppers"

"Rice and peppers?" Carlos asked "I have to taste it"

"I can cook for you, we call it gemista that means something like stuffed because it's stuffed peppers or tomatoes with rice" I replied "I love this food"

"When we go back in Madrid it's the first food you're gonna cook!" Carlos said and I smiled at him "Any other Greek tradition for the wedding"

"So Anastasia will come in Greece a few days before the wedding and some members of your family as well and they gonna bring her wedding dress in our house during a typical Greek party!" My mom smiled "I will pay for their hotel and tickets don't worry"

"And why?" Carlos asked

"The single ladies will dance Greek dances with my dress to bring luck I think" I said "We have some good traditions in Greece and I would like follow them"

"And also we have to talk about koufeta" My mom said "It's a small Greek sweet that we offer it after the wedding in the bonbonnieres"

"New words coming into my head and I don't know if I can handle them" Carlos laughed and he kissed my cheek

"You're gonna love them" I said smiling

"I love you so I love your country traditions" Carlos winked at me

"Any Spanish tradition?" My mom asked

"The coins with the priest! When he's gonna bless you then you have to give to each other 13 coins that means that everything in your marriage are for each other" Reyes said

"And the bride dances with the best man and the groom with the maid of honour!" Carlos said and I rolled my eyes

"Your only non married friend is Lando so I assume that he's gonna dance with me and you're gonna dance with Sasha?" I asked in shock "In Greece it's different!"

"Yeah I know but you're gonna dance with Lando!" Carlos patted my nose with his finger

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes again "In Greece we say ο κουμπάρος τη κουμπαρά δυο φορές την εβδομάδα but we have different names for the maid of honour and best man!"

"Yeah it's orthodox" My mom added

"Also Sasha and Lando have to give to all of the guests cigarettes for the guys and sweets for the ladies" Reyes said "It's a big different than our tradition because we don't have bridesmaids and groomsmen but since you two chose having then it's the best"

"I think we are fine with that!" Carlos laughed "I love the Greek wedding too much"

"I know!" I smiled "But a mixed wedding it's so beautiful!"

"Any Portuguese? Luis?" Carlos asked my dad

"I had a Greek wedding with Anna Maria so I know it's much better than our" My dad answered

Planning our wedding with our family!

Wow!