Chapter 1 - Senshi's home

I live in the city of New York in the top floor of the Empire State Building. It is very empty in here. I've cleared out the walls of this floor so that I have room to train. The floors are concrete and all the windows are all busted out so I have a view over the whole city. Most of the time it's very peaceful up here until I remember about the hoard and then I go into a sort of depression where I lock up and start thinking about what'll happen in the future.

Every time I think of the future, the only outcomes I can see are my own death. I've never been able to see any humans so I have a feeling that I'm not going to live for much longer. Something is going to happen and I'll die and then this world will be nothing, just a zombie infested wasteland.

That's why I keep fighting, so that someday, this world might return to normal. There is only a tiny sliver of hope for that to happen but to succeed I must find some people. That is the first priority. If I can't do that, all hope will be lost and there will be no point in continuing. I've almost given up many times but I still have hope for the future.

A spirit once came to me in a dream to travel across the ocean to a hidden island. She told me that she was a goddess and she said that I can find great power locked away in a temple on the island. She told me that it is a very dangerous mission to attempt so that is why I have been training so hard these past few years. With more power I'll be able to defeat the hoard and search for people to help me in my quest to rid the world of this evil.

I currently only have two magic uses: a little fire magic and a magic bow that has endless arrows. When I pull back the string of the bow I can create a fire arrow that will have a small explosion upon impact but it's only enough to kill one or two of those bastards at a time.

I've reached my magical limit so I am hoping that whatever is on this island really can give me more power. I am curious as to what this temple will wield for me, I have been working on building a ship, sort of like a pirate ship, that will allow me to cross the ocean in search of the island. I am almost finished building it, all that is left is to make a cabin to bunk in.