Chapter Four-Jocks and cheerleaders

"Come on Connie, you know you want me", Fred said.

      "Go away!", Connie said.

       "Aw, do you wanna make out? Cos, I haven't had you for a month", Fred smiled. He grabbed his waxy, black colored hair and attempted to remove Connie's "DELTA DELTA DELTA" T-shirt. She feigned shock.

        "But, you're so...strong", Connie said. She gazed into Fred's brown eyes; Fred gazed into Connie's brown colored eyes; Connie continued to watch him.

        "Well", Fred said, "I got more cheerleaders to see tonight", Fred smiled. Connie pouted. "You see all of the girls, Fred. I think you don't need me", Connie said, "...and you see all those Internet girls", she added.

      "There's a lot of sorority girls online from different campuses. They're hot...But not as hot as my Connie", Fred lied.

      "My Connie! Since when have we have been going out together, Fred? You're full of shit; you're always shit. You see a girl with big breasts and you want to have sex with her. You don't need me, Fred; you don't need any one girl. You can play the field. And you can do it...with my consent", Connie said.

       "But...but...", Fred blustered. And then he saw dark shadows hover over him...and he screamed, as he was taken away by female demons...and was never seen again.

***

Page 4