When he's signing for you: Raphael

Before you read. I can't put on both a picture and a YouTube video. So, the name to the chapter is:

Nighcore - Mariah Carey - Touch my body (Male version)
Enjoy~
And by the way, what do you think of the picture? Is it just me or does it look like Raph's about to rape someone?

Raph was training as usual. But this time it was in his room. You were doing some homework on his bed while he was doing sit-ups on the floor next to you.

You kept your mind and eyes focused on the book as good as you could. But hearing him talk to himself made you looked concentration over and over. In the end, you decided to take a break. You took your bag and sat it down in your lap. It took you a while to find the pocket where your headphones were, but once you found them you put them in your ears and blocked out the sound around you.

The volume was high, so Raph heard everything, even the text. Just by thinking about the lines over and over again making him smirk, catching your attention. You pulled out your headphones and looked at him, a question mark clear on your face. Before you could ask him what he was thinking about he sat up straight and crossed his legs like Leo does when he meditates and rested his chin on his hand. The look ge gave you made you blush, because it looked like he was trying to turn you on. He gave you...well...a seductive look. Eyes half open, a smirk on his face, his entire fave was full of lust.

If there's a camera up in here then it's going to leave with me when I do.

He suddenly started signing, looking up at you from his hand, but still resting his chin on it.

If there's a camera up in here then I'd best not catch this flick on YouTube
Because if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvous

He continued and slowly stood up on his knees. His arms resting by his sides as he leaned his head down a bit again. All you could do was stare, and feel your face heat up until it felt like it would burn up.

I will hunt you down

He stood up completely and walked slowly twoards you, his shoulders swayed a little bit from side to side as he moved. The bandana was swinging a little bit on his right shoulder. You lost it at that point and backed away from him until your back hit the wall.

Because they be all up in my bidness like a Wendy
Interview
But this is private, between you and I

He sang as he came even closer, one of his knees now on the bed. Your breaths became a little bit panikied, not only from the sudden sexy-ness, but from the extreme speed that your blood was rushing in inside your body.

Touch my body, put me on the floor

He sang as he placed both if his hands on either side of your head, coming closer.

Wrestle me around, play with me some more
Touch my body, throw me on the bed
I just want to make you feel like you never did

He suddenly grabbed your shoulders and pulled your upped body down with force on to the bed. Making you now lay underneath him. You swore that you felt blood come out of your nose, but didn't mind that.

Touch my body, let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist, just a little taste
Touch my body, know you love my curves
Come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my-

"Raph. Time to go out on patrol." Leo suddenly said and opened the door. Both of your heads snapped twoards Leo who only stared at you and raised his eyebrows a bit.

"You can continue this later." Leo said and closed the door.

Raph umidietly looked back at you, and stroked your cheek, and then moved down to your collar bone, looking deeply in to your eyes the whole time.

"Well...will you? Because I'm like fire. Once I start, I'll never stop "