Author's Note

Hi everyone, thanks for reading.

I just want you to keep in mind that I AM a young, amateur writer just like the rest of you. I have no professional experience in this, so if I tell you something incorrectly, I'd love to hear from you.

I just found that there was a good reaction to my critical comments on people's chapters, and many said it really helped them, so I thought I'd start a book with my own advice. I already have several chapters written that I'll be posting over a period of time.

To give myself a little credibility: I earned my Associate of Arts at 18, and will be transferring to a larger University to continue my education in English. I have also held a copywriting internship position for three months now and will continue it until I move to the new university. So I do have some experience, and I'm not just spitballin' here and hoping to get it right! 

I am by no means saying these are the right or only ways to write a book, but these are my suggestions if you're looking for help. If another writer doesn't use these techniques, that doesn't make either of us right or wrong. Everybody has their own way to write, and I'm here to share with you the tips that have helped me in my years of writing.

Again, thanks for reading.

If you have any topics you want me to address, let me know!

Jessie<3