Chapter 29: You just got Friendzoned Dude!

I am Ace Carter's girlfriend.

That was the first thing that struck my head when I woke up this morning. A smile crept on my face and I got out of bed happily. Usually, I was not a morning person. After taking a bath, I decided to wear a denim jean short and a tank Top. I let my hair loose and wore my high tip tops. I had to look hot for my boyfriend. I put on a pink gloss and ran to the kitchen. Just as I opened my refrigerator to take out my chocolate milk, my phone buzzed next to me. I answered it without looking at the caller I D.

"Hello?" I answered and stuck the phone between my shoulder and my ear. I took out the milk box and some muffins.

"Good morning, princess" I heard his husky voice. I felt the sparks shoot in my stomach at his deep voice.

"Morning, boyfriend" I greeted with a smile on my face. I sat down and poured the milk in a glass and waited for him to reply. 

"Wanna ride with me on my bike?" he asked and I squealed as I really loved his bike now. I can't believe I used to be scared of bikes. "I'll take that as a yes" he chuckled and I laughed.

"When you're going just give me a call" I told him and started drinking my milk.

"I'm waiting for you outside" he said and I peeked through the kitchen window to see him leaning casually against his bike. Damn. He was hot. He was wearing a tight white shirt and a black jean. Swoon worthy. He ended the call and put in his sun glasses. I spied on him as I drank up the milk while drinking him up with my eyes. I took my bag and my keys before walking out of the house. I locked the door and dropped the key in my bag. When Ace heard me approaching, he turned his head to me. He took off his glasses and raked my body with his gray eye shamelessly. He wolf whistled and I rolled my eyes. "You look hot" he said and I smiled. "Don't you think you should change?" he questioned and groaned. "I mean, I got a boner just looking at you" he told me bluntly making me go red. "And I don't want other guys to look at you" he said.

"I'm not going to change" I said with finality and he looked at me all over again. "Guys won't be looking at me as they know I'm your girl" I pointed out. He grinned and pulled me in him.

"I like hearing you say that you're my girl" he said and wrapped his arms around me. He smelled so good. "Are you sniffing me?" he asked in amusement and I bit my lips.

"You smell good" I told him and he smiled.

"You do too" he said. "I like the shampoo you use" he said and I smiled. "Come on, let's go" he said and again, he helped me on the bike. He gave me his helmet and I took it. I knew that arguing over that would. get me nowhere. My safety was his priority. "Hold on tight" he said and I could sense his usual smirk. I wrapped my arms around his waist and let my fingers touched his abs.

"That's what I'm planning to do" I told him and hugged him tighter.

"Don't rape me" he joked and started riding to school. The feeling of freedom broke in my mind and my heart as I felt the wind against my skin. A smile was plastered on my face. I heard myself giggling at the awesome feeling. I tried not to focus on Ace's eight packs abs which were under my fingers. He increased the speed and in less than five minutes, we reached school. As he parked his bike, I could hear a few gasps and I ignored them. I pulled the helmet off my head and gave it back to Ace.

"People are staring" I whispered and he shrugged.

"Let them" he said as he interlinked our fingers together. He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed my knuckles with his soft and warm lips. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks and Ace chuckled. "Did I tell you that I love it when you blush?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.