9

This one is gonna be short as I typed it during the lecture.

Zahra's POV:-

My eyes on the petition papers in my hand and my mind a haze. I was confused. Should I or should I not?

After thinking about it I finally made my decision. Taking the papers from Hussain I went to the study table.

Hussain looked at me confused and I smiled with my eyes glassy. Picking up the pen with my shaky hands I bit my lip.

"Zahra! No! What are you doing?" Hussain asked as he stepped forward and took the papers from me.

"Hussain if this is the only way for Shehryaar to be happy then why not? " I asked and he looked at me.

Agar is rishte ko khatam kar Shehryaar ki zindagi mei khushi waapas aayegi to yehi sahi.

"And what about your happiness? Kya tum khush reh lo gi apni mohabbat se dur reh kar?" Hussain asked and my head snapped towards him.

"Bolo Zahra, kya tum Shehry se pyaar nai karti.Tumhe kya laga mujhe pata nahi chalega. Tum uski khushi ki baat kar rahi ho par tumhari khushi ka kya?"

Meri khushi? Meri khushi Shehryaar mei hi basne lagi hai ab. Mere liye mera sab kuch ban chuke hai wo.

"Zahra think about it. You two are married. Marriage is the union of two souls, their hearts become one. And if one souls goes away the heart would break. How do you expect the other soul to live with a broken half heart?"

His words did make sense. Just now I wanted Shehryaar to live his life again and I will.

"Shehryaar kaha hai?" I asked wiping my tears and Hussain smiled.

Shehryaar's POV:-

I was thinking about Zahra when my phone buzzed. I took it and checked the caller ID.

ZAHRA.....

Picking up the call I said "Hello"

"Shehryaar meet me at the central park" She said and I frowned.

"Why? I mean why at the park?"

"I want to tell you something before I leave forever" She said and my beats quickened.

Before I leave forever......

Ending the call I sat in the car and made my way to the destination.

I reached there and memories came rushing stabbing me. Taking a deep breath I walked inside. Looking for Zahra I found her sitting on a bench.

I made my way towards her and she looked up sensing my presence.

She stood up and gestured me to walk.

"Shehryaar......" she said. Her voice sore. Maybe coz of crying.

Don't know why but it hurt me to see her like this. She has beared all those pains,tears and sorrows because of me.

She deserves happiness and not this.

"You didn't answer my question Shehryaar. Who is Sara and what does she have to do with you?" She said and I stopped in my place.

Zahra's POV:-

He stopped walking as soon as the words left my lips.

I stopped as well and looked at him.

He sighed and began "Sara....this name destroyed my trust on love. She made me hate the word love. She made me realize that how foolish people are to expect the same from others what we feel for them" He said as his eyes moistened and I felt mine going glassy too.

He looked at me and I urged him to speak. He needs to let it out.He needs to let go.

Shehryaar's POV:-

My eyes turned wet as I spoke and I looked at Zahra to find her eyes glassy too. She nodded and urged me to speak.

"I never believed that you can fall in love with someone unknown. Someone whom you never met. Someone whom you've never known. But I fell in love with her as I came to know her." I said remembering the times we would meet often to get to know each other.

Tears finally started eluding my eyes and I shut them to get a hold of my emotions.

But suddenly I stumbled as I felt two arms wrapping around my neck.

Without thinking I wrapped my arms around her waist and burried my face in the crook of her neck.

Tears still flowing when she tightened her grip and said "Let it out Shehryaar. The more you'll suppress the more it'll suffocate you. Let all of it go"

Zahra's POV:-

I hugged him as I couldn't bear to see him like that.

I could feel him shaking and his grip grew tight. I inhaled his scent as I shut my eyes.

He slowly pulled back and I looked at him. "Don't keep things in your heart Shehryaar. Let them flow"

I said and smiled.

He smiled this time a real one.

"Life has its own way Shehryaar. You just need to give it another chance. Relationships last long not because they are destined to be. They last long because two souls make a choice to keep it,fight for it and work for it together"

I said and he looked at me.

"How could you? After all that I have done to you?" He said and I smiled.

Taking out the papers I handed it to him. "I have signed these"

He looked at those papers and then at me.

"But before ending can you give this relationship another chance? Just one chance?" I said with my voice shaky.

He looked at me. "But Zahra what if it doesn't work? I don't want to snatch your happiness. I don't want to be the one holding you back from living life"

" But what if it works? My happiness lies with you,in you Shehryaar. My life is around you only" I said as I looked him directly in the eyes.

He let out a sigh and shook his head.

"You don't understand Zahra. You deserve much more. I can never give you the love and happiness that you expect from me. Expectations always leave us in tears"

"I don't expect you to reflect it back Shehryaar. I just want you to get back to who you are" I said.

"And expectations keep the hopes alive. So are you ready?" I asked and he smiled nodding "Yes"

Now begins a new chapter of life......

Ok so I'm not sure of how this chapter was. So give your reviews

And thank you Bhai @__snowflakes__ for the awesome cover

SEE YOU SOON

~Shabistaah