Ever have amnesia?

Gerard's pov

"How long has he been sick?" Asked one of the twins.

"We don't know, he only started showing that he was sick last night."

"What should we do brother?"

I groaned loudly trying to open my eyes and sit up but I was pushed down by a weight on my chest.

"Hey hey hey easy Geebear! You gotta stay down while the twins try to get a reading on you okay?"

"Mmmmm" was all I could answer with.

I couldn't tell who exactly was talking, I could hear the words but my muddled mind couldn't make out it was.

I felt someone grab my hand, holding it in theirs and rubbing thumb over the back of it in soothing circles.

"Has anyone told the shifter? Shadow?"

"No, she needs to rest just as much as Gerard here."

"Very well."

"Do you know what's wrong with him?"

"Its hard to tell with vampires but it appears he is reacting with one of the Angels or at least that's the only answer we can think of."

God sakes they're hard to keep track off. And what are they talking about Angels?

"What do mean Angels?"

"Well you see Angels emit an extremely high pitched frequency, almost constantly, that's to high for anyone to notice. Unless of course a vampire listens to something extremely hard with one extremely close by."

What?

"So you're saying that Gee here was listening to something too hard and the Angels accidentally... What? Fried his brain?"

"We'll sort of. Not exactly."

"Oh for Christ sakes then what!?"

Yeah you tell em.

"Really all that matters is that we know how to fix it."

Well there's that I guess.

"So fix it!"

"We'll need the shifter, Mikey. He is blood related and therefor the only one who can help."

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO MIKES?!

"What will you need him to do???"

"Just to say a few words of a spell and then feed Gerard here blood with an Angel feather mixed in."

Dufuqu?

"Ummmm... What?"

"Angel feather. Blood. Brother. Spell. Equals Gerard getting better."

"Who's blood and who's feather."

"The blood of the last person he drank from and a feather from the angel who he heard."

"Sooo... Me for the blood and... How do we know what angel he heard?"

"That is not something we are able to answer. You will have to figure it out by yourself."

"How long can he last like this?"

"The longest we've seen is a month."

Okay... So whoever I drank last... Who was that? Bloodbag bloodbag bloodbag... FRANKIE!!!

What the hell! How is he okay with this! Why is he doing this! Why did he feed me! What the hell!

Okay okay calm down Gee calm down...

Think. Angel. Angel. Angel.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THATS RIGHT.

HOLY SHIT I NEED TO WAKE UP.

SOMEONE SEARCH THROUH MY HEAD.

PLEASE.

I remembered... I remembered... I saw him... I saw him...

Jinxx...

**************************************************************************

Hey guys sort this took so long! I've just had massive writers block and honestly I don't know what I'm doing rn...

Anyway... PLOTTWIST!

Well not for me cause I knew but for you suckers 😂😂😂

Lololololololol

Bye bye hounds!
Insanity out!