The END!

For the contest by Bobathekitten

"Every end has a new beginning"

After a million years, a single sprout peeked it tiny head from the arid grounds. The lonely plant in the dry and dead barren land brought a ray of life and a hope of new beginning.

Before hundred million years..........

The world was full of life with fresh greeneries in sight. The roads were filled with people rushing to their works. The meadows and woods were lively, for the wildlife were free to roam. Aroma of freshly harvested crops lingered in the air. Joyous smiles and happy hearts were seen in the parks and gardens. Sweet cuddles, fresh romance and tender love were spread all around the world. But all these goodness didn't last forever. Unfortunately, all the happiness, serenity and calmness ended because of the cataclysmic activities.

Various disasters were happening in different parts of the world. Volcanoes erupted letting out furious lava puddles. Many lives were destroyed and people were burnt down to ashes. In major parts of the world, Mother Earth quivered terribly bringing down the tall buildings. Lights and glasses shattered, roads cracked and massive constructions collapsed. Loud screams were heard all over. People ran to find a safe shelter but in vain. Many were trapped inside the sagged buildings and the rest were stuck in the cracked roads. The monstrous sea roared high and swallowed vast islands, flushing the houses and drowning the innocent lives to death. Tornados were in high spirits throwing away the metal bodies and cold hearted souls. Acid rains poured down disintegrating the flesh and dumping them to lumps. Terrible explosions occurred destroying the human race and wildlife.

Lives were bled to death, burnt down to ashes and crumpled to dust. Few lives that survived were starved to death. Fresh greeneries were incinerated. Flora and fauna demolished. Majestic mountains exploded to pieces, lavish resources were now nothing but a piece of filthy dust. The world once full of life was now just a widespread area of crushed buildings, burnt bodies and lifeless corpse. Not a single air of life was seen. The world full of life was a lifeless land of dust. The world had miserably met its terrific doomsday!

A/N: Hi Bobathekitten.... Hope you like this entry for your contest.. Sorry the grammatical errors present and the last minute entry. I saw your contest just yesterday. Thank you for extending the due date. It was so helpful for me to enter. I would love to hear your feedbacks :)