Chapter 9. Cake Shopping.

Rose's POV's

James and I had just come from a meeting with our wedding planner since we had already set the wedding date for three weeks from now. I knew it was too soon, but i also knew that my baby bump would not stay hidden forever. I strolled behind James in the big mall, trying to keep up with his fast pace. We were going for the cake tasting on our own rather than with our wedding planner, something I'm a hundred percent sure that James would have gladly wanted to miss out on.

What is wrong with this man? I know he is not quite happy about this marriage, but at least we could make the best of it. Last time I checked, I wasn't the one who got myself pregnant with a Veldez baby. Oh, wait, the Veldez babies.

James came to a halt and entered a cake shop. From the looks of it, it was a very expensive cake shop. Everything in the shop screamed rich; everything was decorated in the finest colors, from the tiles to the expensive-looking chairs in lime green. The best was the cake displays; there were cakes of different kinds standing in place with all their glory. A lady appeared from the back room, smiling at James and myself with all her bright teeth up for display.

Wow, I love your teeth.

"Hello James! And how are you? Oh my! Is this the lovely girl that has finally got you to settle down?".

_________________________

To continue reading this chapter for free... Yes this chapter will be up for a limited amount of time only for Free, please head to my Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/_author_eugenia_/

Your Support means a lot to me.

Free books by me on Wattpad:

CEO's maid in New York

Desert Heat

What Connor Wants