epilogue

the blonde haired girl was tired of waiting in the perfect white small room. she was tired of everything. the only thing she wanted was hold charlie's hand and never let her go anywhere. but of course, she couldn't.

layla wanted to smile again and pretend that everything that happened in the last nine hours didn't happen. that was not possible.

how can she forget the tiny body of her girlfriend lifeless on the floor?

how can she forget about what she did next?

the fact that she almost-

suddenly the door opened and interrupted her from her thoughts. but not the scene of her girlfriend laying on the floor. that moment has repeating constantly non stop. she couldn't handle it anymore.

"good morning." said the black haired woman entering the room.

layla didn't say it back. she just stayed in the position she was and looking at the small white table. it was starting to annoy her the fact that everything was white.

after a few minutes, the lady sat on the chair and kept staring at the blonde haired girl knowing that it was going to be difficult to make her talk. she was a specialist anyway and she was going to make her talk soon or later. she deals with this kind of patients once in a moth. she didn't have to worry about anything.

"so," she stopped reading her file searching for her name. "layla."

i love you layla.

she remembered her last words and she bites her lips trying to not cry. now it's harder for her to breathe.

silence.

"how are you?" the lady continues.

are you fucking kidding me, layla thought.

that's was really unprofessional for the lady to say. in other circumstances, layla would have complained about how can this new people work in the psychology area if they didn't know how to treat a patient right. when layla was happy long time ago, she read a lot of psychology books and she was definitely going to study that when she graduated from school. well, that was when she was twelve. but when years passed and she entered to high school, things changed. instead of being the happy and intelligent girl she was for her age, she became a sad and not-so-interested girl.

but of course, she didn't even think of that. the only thing she was thinking about was charlie.

"i'm charlie."

"layla." she smiled. for the first time ever in years.

charlie was fascinated of her smile.

"it's nice to meet you." layla added.

charlie's turn to smile came.

that was the first person in years that was being nice with her.

"i like your shirt by the way." charlie shyly said.

"oh my god! you like my chemical romance?"

"of course i do! who doesn't?"

"well-"

"no no no, please don't say it."

"there's a lot of people who doesn't appreciate them, it's sad."

"yeah."

"so, um. see you tomorrow at the same time?"

"okay, see you."

the first time they ever talked came.

fuck, layla wanted to scream.