Just a little chat!

Hey there our little Awesome Saucies! (Yeah... That might not stick...)

So, we had a little think over the weekend and we were like: "Gee. Why we haven't uploaded Useless Facts in a short while."

So we did of course.

We didn't realize til just now that the last chapter's title is a pun. "100 - Shades of Gray"

SNAP OUT OF IT, BACK ON TRACK WOMAN!

Right, so then we thought that, hey! Apart from the teeny weeny information there  was about Becky, Jessica, Sabita, Hiral, Margarita, Amy and Amanda in our profile, you guys know nothing about us!

:( What a shame.

#Smh

Anywho, we came upon an idea and we thought it'd be interesting if we did some type of Q&A book.

You ask questions; we answer.

What kind of Awesome Sauce writers would we be if we didn't tell our Awesome Saucies about us!

So we had a discussion at lunch, at school and we'd like to know which format you'd like best.

*****

So here are your options:

1) Every week, you guys send us in questions to do with a certain topic and we answer them in pairs. (E.g. The week is would you rather week so you send us in would you rather questions.)

2) We give you a little update every once in a while on ourselves, you know what's going on in our lives. (This option will mean the book won't update often)

3) We do one chapter where we answer your general questions about us. (E.g. How old are you guys? What subjects do you study? Where do you live? etc. etc.)

*****

Our favourite is number one.... Just saying..... ;)

So, leave your choice in a inline comment, just in the comments as 1, 2 or 3, on our profile message board or any of our social media.

We love you guys, you guys are awesome

Oh and thanks for the shoot up of reads on this book! You guys!

We swear we cry a litttle when you guys comment such sweet things or super spam us with comments and votes.

Our little Awesome Saucies. :D

Okay, thanks for reading guys and remember,

~When you think no one loves you, read five paragraphs up.

~Unicorns are bae.

~Oreos over everything.

and

~Useless Facts are the best kind of facts.

Peace, Love and Oreo unicorns,

AwesomeSauceStories x

(P.S. If you ask us where we live, we will only tell yah the city.)