OMAKE ONE

In the Black Ark, all was peaceful. The Noah family was just about to settle down for lunch when the absence of two went noticed.

"Tyki-pon.~" The Earl addressed. "Where are Road and Allen?"

Before the Third could respond, however, a loud crash echoed in the hall. Moments later, the double doors flew open to reveal a somewhat panicked former exorcist, who's clothes are messy and wrinkled. This sight caused a few brows to raise but they didn't get a chance to question the youth's appearence as Road's giggling seemed to echo; making the boy run and hide behind the Earl.

"Found them." Was Tyki's response to the situation.

Dreams joined them as her uncle sipped his tea casually. She skipped into the room as she twirled Lero. "Allen~! I wanna play dress-up!"

"And I don't want to!"

"Too bad!"

"Why don't you dress Tyki up?"

That stopped her. The lolita looked at Pleasure like she was actually considering it. Noticing this, the man shook his head. "No way!"

"Fine." Road huffed before an idea popped into her head. "Allen, since you don't want to play now, I'll just dress you up for the ball~!"

"I'm not agreeing to this!"

Nothing was ever truly peaceful in his Ark, but the Earl never minded.

Especially since his Musician was home.