Chapter 4

Bryan's POV:

She was unresistable, I can't stay away from her any longer. Those eyes, that piercing gaze when she looked at me and I felt like my world had stopped. I decided to get out of the house otherwise I don't know what I will do. After visiting the pack houses for our daily visits I smelt her. I was in my wolf form and it was too hard to control him. I started running towards her and soon I saw her talking with one of the guards on the territory border. I saw red.. Mine.. my wolf growled. She was carrying a bag in her hand.

She is leaving!! How can she?..she is too weak..I can't let her go..

I reached the spot and stood behind her. The guard looked at me and bowed. I mindlinked him to leave and he followed my orders. She turned and looked at me but fell on ground scared..she was shocked...

'Ofcourse she will be shocked to see a giant wolf..' my wolf spoke.

I tried to calm down and look less scary..but I can't stop my wolf . I got closer to her, she closed her eyes..I want to make her mine...she is my mate....but I don't want to scare her. I want her safe and at home...our home..I sniffed her which drove me crazy and licked her face..she opened her eyes in awe and giggled softly..those blue eyes..god..she is going to kill me. She looked at me confused and I dropped my body on the floor bowing in front of the beauty which is mine. I looked at her hand, she raised her hand shakily...what is she doing? I looked at her and she took her hand back...it seemes she wanted to touch me. I nuzzled her leg with my fur and she let out a giggle. I looked at her again. She was so beautiful and looked breathtaking when she smiled.

She raised her hand again this time and touched my face..she caressed my forehead and smiled. I closed my eyes enjoying the sparks she sent through her touch. It felt divine. Now i know, why mates are meant to be together. Nothing can part them. This...this is the thing which keeps them together.

'Bryan...we need you...there are two rougues in our territory!!'

Demon mindlinked me. I stood up immediately and looked around. I could smell them. I looked back at her. She looked scared by my sudden movement, my actions scared her.
I want her safe...

I looked at her and shook my head towards the house she followed my gesture and stood up and hesitated I nudged her towards the house but she was reluctant. I let out a howl and she started running faster.. I started running towards the rougues and joined Demon.

Elena's POV:

I ran towards the house. Something felt wrong. That creature was being nice to me but the look he had later and his indications showed me he wanted me safe. I ran faster after I heard a howl. Soon, I reached the mansion and saw Sue there...

"Sue...!"

"Elena honey..why were you out? are you okay?" she came towards me and holded me.

"Yeah..just...just that i was running..what is going on here?" I asked still panting heavily.

"Don't worry about it, my boys will take care of it." she said with a confident smile.

We were standing by the door waiting with some other people mostly ladies holding their childrens, some time passed, and I saw the same animal with brown fur returning with another one in black behind him. I went on alert and looked at them scared and saw Sue. She was calm and looked at them as if they were her pets. I saw back to them and the brown one was holding my bag in his jaw. I went towards him slowly and took the bag. He licked my hand startling me, still I managed to smile at him.

"Bryan.." Sue called. I looked around to see the person whom I saw in the room but he was nowhere. I looked at her confused. She was looking at the brown animal and he looked at her...