1

This book is not edited so please don't point out my mistakes!!

Angel pov

Hi my name is angel and I'm a big girl. I don't have big boobs or even a big butt but I got thighs for days and a stomach.

I'm used to being bully it started in 3rd grade and it don't stop people from throwing shots at me even though I'm in 11th grade now. I have friends but sometimes they talk about me but I don't let it get to me because I might be friendless.

I had a boyfriend when I was in the 6th grade we texted a lot and when I finally made it official all my friends made fun of the relationship so I had to break up with him. I still see him but after that we don't talk much and I haven't had a boyfriend since. I do wonder if I never broke up with him where would we be now.

My parents always used to have fights when I was a kid and when I was twelve years old they spilt up from each other and they eventually got an divorced.

My mom wasn't there for about a year then something happen to my dad when I was 13years old. He didn't die but something bad had happen.

My momma came back in my life...

My parents got back together when I was fourteen and they planning there wedding.

I ride the bus in the morning and my friend Kelsey rides the same bus because we live around each other.

But I'm getting a car soon!

Sometimes I really want a boyfriend but my mom and grandma just tell me that I'm just young and that one day I have a boyfriend. But no body wants to date the fat girl. Welcome to my life!?