5

Angel pov

This whole week I been kinda waiting for this date but Friday I was walking when a group of girl was talking about going to the movies.

It kinda ruin the whole idea with me a Cameron. I don't want people seeing me and making fun of me in front of cam.

So I told Kelsey about it and Kelsey was talking to this boy name mark and he heard everything as well but I need to find cam to tell him I can't make it.

"Cam I can't go to movies with you"I said to him when I saw him in the hallway

"Why"he said I can tell he was pissed

"Cause I just can't"I said

"Bye"I said walking off

Cameron pov

I not going to lie I was pissed off. I was waiting for this date the whole week but she cancel and she didn't even tell me why. I got to ask my brother for advice.

"Mark"I said when I seen him walking

"Yeah bro what's up"he said

"Angel just cancel the date and she didn't tell me why either"I said

"I know why"mark said

"Then tell me damn"I said getting mad

"You need to watch you tone with me but she overheard a group of girl talking bout going to the movies. And she got scared an bail"he said

"Really ill talk to her"I said

I was walking down the hall to 7th hour. I was going to talk to angel in class but I found out we got a pop quiz and you can't talk during a test.

So I was going find her before. When I spotted her. I called her name and she turn around an look at me

She then turned back around a starter walking fast she went into the bathroom. This girl must think I want bust this door down.

"Angel come out "I said

"What do you want"she said

"Look I know why you bail out on the date and I don't take that's a good reason"I said

"I don't care what you think"she said

That just pissed me off to the point where I bust through the door. She look scared and I back her into the wall.

I kissed her she tried to fight it by shoving me and pushing me but that just made me want her more. She punched and kick and after a while she gave up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck she about 5'7 and I'm about 6'4 so I had to bend down a lil but it didn't faze me.

She started feeling me under my shirt and lil. Which got my manhood waking up. She took my shirt off and through it own the floor then she started to unbuckle my pants. And that's when the bell ring. She pulled away out of breath.

"I'm sorry I have to go"she said rushing out the room before I can even say something

Man this girl going be the death of me. I think I like her a lot.

When I got everything situation I started my way toward seven hour. Glad nobody bust in while that was going on

"Your late "the teacher said to me when I walk in

"I know I'm sorry I was taking a poo"I said

The class laughed including angel. Her smile was beautiful.

I sat down and I try to make eye contact with angel but she just kept her hand down.

When everybody was finishing the test. Our teacher makes us read but I didn't wanna to so I took a paper and ball it up and threw it angel trying to get her attention.

She look up from her book and look at me and mouth what. I mouthed are will still own for tonight
She mouth yes. I smiled and put my hand down. It was about some secs when I felt something hit me and when I looked up angel through the paper ball back at me.

That's going be my baby