Lucky!

Winner is... RussiaSunflower
====≠======≠======≠====≠=======
America awakes with a kiss from... Russia!? And the others find out about their secret.

~Day 6~Morning
Third person's P.O.V

As the sunlight filtered through the treehouse every nation grumbled and started to wake up.

All but one still happily asleep American mumbling about big macs, the others started to get hungry and only America could find the food.

Since his the only one who knows his way around the forest.

"How about we hunt for deer,da?" Russia said as he voiced out his idea.

Everyone didn't want to since America made it clear he did not want his woodland buddies to be killed.

"What about fishing?" Germany said "I think onry(only) America-san courd (could)fish on that rake(lake)." Japan said.

As everyone remembers the shark incident,"Yeah only that wanker can fish there." England said "Well, somebody has to wake him up, unless you all want to starve." Germany said.

"I will do it, comrades." Russia said

As he stared at America face to face and said "Fredka time to wake up."

The most surprising thing happened America pulled Russia into a kiss... And Russia is not surprised at all.

Everyone stared mouths wide at the two countries making-out, by the way America's awake "Good morning, Vanya." America said.

When he looked around he noticed everyone staring at him.

America's P.O.V

Oh shit, they found out better come clean then, "Yeah..., about that me and Russia are... In a relationship of sorts... So yeah." I said to them.

I thought they wouldn't stop staring until their stomachs growled simultaneously.

*****^J^*****
Hi me again so yeah, sorry about this one being short and next chapter would be about hunting also.

Comment and possibly like?:)