(26)

Craig's pov

It's been two days since my dad has shouted about me not seeing Tweek, and I've just finished packing my bag for the stay at uncle Skeeters. My mum explained that me and ruby are going to stay there until my dad has made the right decision.

Uncle Skeeter has agreed to let us stay and has had his own shout at my dad. He promised me he won't let him near me and has made sure to keep his door locked.

I pick up my bag and turn around to leave my room. I see tweek standing the doorway looking around with a smile on his face. I rush over to him worried that my dad might do something of he sees him here.

"Tweek!" I whisper "what are y-"

"I've never been in your room before." He says smiling "it's so not like how I imagined."

I raise an eyebrow suddenly forgetting about me being worried

"You imagined my bedroom?" I ask him shifting my bag onto my back

"Obviously. I imagined it would be darker with MCR posters and Messy with your clothes on the floor. Not bright blue with red racer posters and books stacked up nearly in a corner. It's cleaner then my room."

I roll my eyes wrapping my arm around Tweeks waist.

"I was supposed to take those posters down ages ago. And why would you think I listen to my chemical romance?"

"Because they're amazing." He states kissing my cheek before going to sit on my bed.

"Okay then." I sit down next to him placing my bag on the floor.

"Your dad's at the PC bar if your wondering. I don't know why they'd let him in since PC doesn't like homophobic people." I shrug and move closer to tweek so out thighs are pressed against each other's.

"I don't care. That bastard can do what ever he wants."

"Do you seriously not listen to MCR?" Tweek asks again

"Why do you keep asking? The only song I've heard from them is House Of Wolves because Ruby was playing it when Karen came over." Tweek hums and bite his bottom lip

"Why did you think of it?"

"Why do you care?"

"Why so many questions Craig?"

"What?" Tweek laughs and I smile. He really is adorable. I tackle him to my bed and kiss him softly. I feel tweek slip his arms around my neck as I stay above him supporting my self with my arms.

I feel Tweeks tongue slid over my bottom lip and I smirk pulling away from him.

"Aw come on!" He whines as I sit up and grab my bag again slipping it on my shoulders.

I grab Tweeks hand pull him up off my bed and we walk downstairs him pouting.

"You always do that!" He complains

"I like to make the risky moves. I'm top."

"Yeah right."

"The yaoi art says it all."

"No, some of it has me topping."

"Yeah like three drawings that's it."

Tweek mimics me acting like his hand is speaking.

"And this is why I top."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Were four chapters away from 30!

CYA LATER NERDZ