The Runaway

Home.

There's no place like it, I hate it.

I'm only 17 and I want to kill someone.

Its stupid, filthy, gross, and heart wrenching. I hate the people in it and more.

So I am writing this note to let you all know, I am NOT sorry. I will make great things out of this runway. This plan.

Am I going with anyone? No. And I'm glad I'm not.

To be honest, I pity the baby in my mother's stomach.

In fact, I don't even know why I bothered writing this note.

Goodbye Lenard family,

See you in hell!

-Mabel Sullivan

Yes, that was my note to a rotten family that will be forgotten. All five of the Lenards can just die.

Wendy Lenard
Carl Lenard
Emily Lenard
Olson Lenard
Ronda Lenard

I hate all of them.

Wendy is my mother. The one who thought, Hey! Its a good idea to adopted a 16 year old and make her life a living hell for a year!

She hits me. I know she hates me. She's said it.

Carl is the father. Who watched Wendy beat me up also all he said was "but your back into it Wendy, you'll never give her bruises if you don't punch harder"

Emily is my lazy older sister. 28 years old and still lives with us. She never talks to me and calls me a slut for dating one guy for three weeks....

Olson is 20. He doesn't talk to me much but when he does it always Bull crap.

Ronda. Same age as me. Let's just say she likes to hit me too. And God forbid I hit back.

And my mother is pregnant. She's to old to be but...she is. I feel so bad for that child.

I threw the pen across the room. They're all at a party.

In an hour they'll be home.

I have to make this quick.

I grabbed my backpack and went out the front door. Where I was going? I don't know. I can't steal anyone's credit card, they'll know where I am.

So I stole as much cash I found. It's not like we are rich but kind of wealthy. In cash, I have 3,000 dollars.

I walked on the side of the street. I looked down at my arms covered in bruises.

I looked back up and asked myself out loud, "Where am I going?"

I answered myself in my mind, I'm going to a hotel. No...a motel. They are more cheap right?

I'm pretty sure you can get a hotel or motel room at 17...

---

I have been walking for 5 hours but it payed off when I found a little motel. Thank you God.

I Shut of my phone, originally the walk was suppose to be about 3 to 4 hours but the map on my phone was crappy.

I got out about 200 dollars. Enough for a week? I don't know...

I walked in and went right up to the desk. "Hi. Can I get a room?"

The lady looked up at me from her phone and sighed, "Sure sweetie, how long you staying?"

"Uh...a week?"