Chapter 6

Time Skip To Monday:

I walked to school today, since I now knew it wasn't that far from my home. I was walking down the crowded sidewalk when I saw Di-kun walking about two people in front of me. I bumped my way through the crowd to see him, but rather it was actually Ori-kun. I tapped on his shoulder, startling him. He looked down at me, his eyes were red from crying.

"Hey Ori-kun, what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Grell. He's dead..." Ori then covered his face and started to cry.

"Oh no. I'm really sorry. I didn't know him very well, but he seemed like a great friend." We were still walking , but I was able to give him a sideways hug. Ori-kun was a little startled, but hugged me back. He started wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that," He apologized. "He was my best friend, and he comitted suicide. His little brother Jumedo is a wreck. He had to stay home cause he was so sad. Can barely speak through the tears."

I then saw a bit of what looked like bronze from inside his pants pocket.

"What's that?" I asked, pulling on a metal chain hanging from his pocket.

"Oh, it's his pocket watch. Grell always told me that if he did die, he wanted me to take care of his pocket watch. He really likes it. Carries it with him everywhere. Grell says it brings good luck."

"Well, he sounds amazing. I'm sorry for your loss again." I started rubing Ori-kun's back, cause I saw tears start to form in his eyes.

We finally got to school and I saw a piece of marble near the entrance. I went over and bent down to look at it. It had symbols on it, so I had to try and translate.

"2015 - これは、グレル、X Tsusede 1996年記念で" (this is a memorial for Grell X. Tsusede 1996 - 2015) I read.

(Sorry, my translater app couldn't translate Grell's last name)

The marble slab lay right next to the stairs that led inside the school. I looked over and saw a rose laying on the ground, it was the same shade of orange as Grell's hair was. I grabbed it and brought it over to the slab and layer it down. Ori-kun and I then walked inside.

-----

Ori's POV:

Man, I was such a good actor, with my fake tears and fake sorrow that my best friend was dead...

Well, there was a small bit of me that was sad he was dead. That part of me would miss his voice, his humor, everything. But the rest of me was saying "good riddens!" I was happy he died.

Cause...he seemed to make senpai happy.

ONLY I CAN DO THAT! IT MAY NOT BE RIGHT NOW, BUT SHE WILL SOON SEE MY LOVE FOR HER, AND I WILL BE HER SENPAI! FOREVER!

We walked inside to see Gudo leaning against a locker with a sad look on his face.

"Are you ok, Gudo-kun?" She asked.

I love that she has such a caring nature, but she didn't have to call him Gudo-KUN!

"Yeah, it's just...ya know." He replied. We both nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna be late for class. Se ya later." With that, he walked off.

I noticed n/n-senpai was gone, but I didn't freak out. She knew what she was doing. Probably getting books for her next class, since this was her free period as well as mine.

I decided to start walking around the school when I heard her familiar laugh. I turned to see n/n-senpai talking to Dimontaio Conston. She had a big smile on her face and was laughing, along with Dimontaio.

I ducked around the corner nearby me, and they didn't see me. I decided now was the best time to start spying.

"Hey," Dimontaio started. "Do you wanna go up to the roof, y/n-chan?"

"Sure." They them started up the two flights of stairs to the roof.

I turned and leaned against the corner and slid to the floor, still leaning against the wall.

"Why senpai?" I mumbled to myself. "Why are you doing this to me? Can't you see my love? I killed my BEST FRIEND for you!

"Please n/n-senpai...notice me..."