37:introduction

"Granny, this is zander, "I said a little too loudly .
"Ah, young fine man " she chanted making him uncomfortable.
"just like you described" she added making zander look at me with a smirk.

"So you must be the werewolf?I'm jack " Jack came to zander and extended his hand.
Zander shook his arm and nodded.
"Zander Danford ,nice to meet you"

"Can you shift?"jack asked excitedly

"How about we have lunch first "my grandma rolled her eyes at jacks eagerness.

"So you two are mates?"my grandma kept surprising both of us with her nodded and continued kicking each other under the table.

"Jack, can you get the salt from the kitchen?" She asked.
Once jack left the room she asked
"Did you two mate?"
We both stopped with the foot kicking and looked up at her in embarrassment.

"Judging by your faces i can tell you recently did"she raised her eyebrows knowingly.

'Your grandma is scaring me' zander said through our link

"Grandma!"i whispered yelled feeling my face turning crimson.

"There's no need to be shy!but I'm asking this for a reason"just as she said that jack came in with the salt.

Jack changed the topic and started asking zander a bunch of things about werewolves while i was talking to my grandma .

"So how long has it been since you first?"she insisted again.
"2 days why?"i didn't see where she was going with this.
"I'll show once we are done."
Show me what?
This is really getting weird.
I just simply nodded and tried finishing the remaining food on my plate.

"Elina,Would you help me with the dishes? "my grandma asked as she stood up.
"Sure thing,dads,"i said .
I followed her out of the room .

"Take this" she handed me a necklace.
It was glass with something inside.
"I can't tell whether you have your dad's powers or whether your just a healer.I can't take any chances .I want you to wear this at times.you understand." Her tone was deadly serious.

"How does this have to do anything?" I questioned.

"You're a Luna now that you two had mated,but your title will be official when you go through the Luna ceremony and when that happen you may or may not show signs of having your dad's gift"

"You're saying I'll have magic too?" I took a step back.

"I have my theory .i can't tell now but whether you are or not have this with you at all times"she instructed.she opened her palm and the necklace floated coming around my neck.
My grandma came behind me and locked it.
"You will understand everything when time comes"

Later that day we said goodbye and drove around for a bit.
We had 2 days left.
Then i have to say goodbye to this.
To my family.

"Jack seems like a nice kid"zander broke the silence.
"Yeah"i was sinking deep in my own thoughts.

"I always wonder how these things keep happening even when we are on vacation "zander laughed .
"One heck of a vacation "i shook my head and laughed.

"So I rented a boat for us all. After tomorrow.Jack said he's in"

"Oh, I'm sure he did "i rolled my eyes.

Zander stopped the car and we got out.

I saw the beautiful view and forgot how to breathe.

Zander came from behind me and his arms found their way around my waist.
"You will never guess what my grandma called me today? "
"Luna"
"How'd you know!"
"Wolf hearing darling"he smirked.
"Well i guess you heard the rest of the conversation too" i rolled my eyes
He nodded.
"So about this Luna thing when will we go through the ceremony ?"I asked nervously.
"when we get back i want to officially introduce you as their Luna"
"My Luna"he kissed the top of my head.I sighed and snuggled closer to him .