Imagine: ShootUsDown 5th anniversary.

It's 2015. Austin is now 19, alex is turning 20 tomorrow. 

Big things have happened since we celebrated 3 years of shootusdown.

We thought Austin was big then? Look at him now. It's the 5 year anniversary of shootusdown. Austin has done huge things. He's on his world tour right now. The crew all live together and see eachother everyday. They're traveling the world doing things they never could have expected.

Austin is currently the biggest name in music, crazy right?! Everyone knows about him, everyone. He's done songs with huge people, Justin bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, wow. Who knew he'd get this far?! Alex is currently directing a movie, its about their story. How they started, everything they've been through. It's going to be a hit once it comes out. 

Speaking of Alex, he's engaged! He proposed to Sarah who obviously said yes! Isn't that great?

He really made it. Who knew that the 14 year old from Texas, posting covers with his best friend, would take over the world? When you watched that first video, when you joined the fanbase, when you stuck by him no matter what drama there was, when all this was happening, you had no idea where this boy was going, and you know where he went? Straight to the top.

And to think that this all started over a pair of shoes.