ch:50 (epilogue)

And as for the others they showed their regret and love and thanked God for the miracle and second chance.

As for the other characters your granddad and grandma are Will and Vanessa and aunt Chris is my bestfriend Tina after that incident we were inseparable.

"But what about Blake?" Asked little Amelia.
That you ask your dad.
As he entered the room .
She asked him who is Blake and what happened to him than he chuckled and said the bad boy became a very very good boy and married the lovable princess who was unloved.

Then he asked her "what is the moral of the story my lil princess ?"
She giggled and said "she doesn't know and lowered her head"
Then told her everyone is loved by God even if she thinks she is unloved if you feel unloved in this world you should find hope and spread the virus of love.

She looked puzzled not understanding a word but again asked innocently "but who is Blake daddy?"

We let out a laugh at her not understanding and he kissed my forehead and I said "its your daddy sweety".

πππππππππππππππππππππ√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Hope you liked the story please vote and comment and please don't kill me if you didn't like it .
And if you read so far then you deserve biggest thank u then the earth so take me hearty thanks.
- Radiya.