62 - Break up song and why

Robert ~ Deep by Auburn

Robert wasn't feeling the love he had for you so he ended it and you said you agreed about it which was a total like since you fell in love with him . So you'll listen to this song and cry knowing you are in love with Robert and don't know what to day anymore.

Alex - I hate you I love you by Gnash ft Olivia O'brien 

Both of you ended things since Alex still loved his ex Vanessa ( If you name is vanessa then change the name) so you let him go but you still love him and he loves you but says you shouldn't had let him go . So every time you listen to this song ; which is a lot . you'd think of Alex and your relationship .

Austin~ The heart want what it wants by Selena gomez 

You love Austin , it was hard not to when you have reasons to love him But ...have reasons to give him up but you'd ignore it cause you are in love with him . Austin left you for Katya and you knew that was gonna happen but didn't expect it to happen so soon . Every time you would listen to the song (which is on repeat ) you'd cry thinking of how things ended .

Zach~  IDFC by Blackbear

Zach knew you were cheating ,
He heard from the boys that you was messing around with your "best friend" Jacob and he just didn't care cause he loved you but you ended it with Zach and left to Zach . So he'll listen to this and slowly start moving on .

Andrew~  I hate you I love you

You love still love Shawn but love Andrew , you think you need Shawn while Andrew still loves you ,
he still talks to you but whenever he hears you talk about Shawn and he'll think deep down ' I need you but you need him' then once you leave he will listen to the song and cry to himself.