Chapter 23 Where you go

Chapter 23

Where you go?

Trina and Her mother walking from out of the hospital. She was rubbing her back  she told the officer  that he should  liock him up right away If not she was going to be a dead women. They had took pictures of how she looked and the location it was done.  Her mother offered for her to tell her the truth when she seen Kayla today at home.

Trina P/O/V

--------------

After my mother had seen me she thought that I should move out of town to a different state with my auntie she didn't want to see me in the papers. I told her no that I was about to stay here and get finished with school. Maybe it was the right move to do start over fresh, but I'm going to finish the shit I started . We got to the crib and waited on Kayla to come she was at school. My mother was going to tell them why I was gone for so long so they wouldn't drop me out of my classes and I would have repeat next year because you only can miss so many days.  I will take a nap until she comes

---------------------------------------

Kayla had walked through the door 3 hours later slammed the door while Trina was sleeping .

Kayla P/O/V

-----------

This bitch she have the audacity to be here. Chop called me 2 hours ago while I was at school telling me that she is pressing charges on him. The fuck I should scrape that bitch brains out she just tell lies 24/7 she did this shit to herself she don't never want to see a bitch happy never happy she finds every little second of happiness to do a fuck up.

............................

"Hi Sunshine " said Ms. Vicky as Kayla passed her room.  "Your doing  okay today?"

"Yeah I doing a little okay I had morning sickness when I woke up , beside the lunch at school I threw that up so I don't know what to eat anymore I guess my baby don't like it."

"Aww sweetie it wont be around for long you will  overcome it " she sat up in her bed 

"Yep I hope so because I cant eat my favorite food"

"You will, Trina has something that she has to say to you and I think you should listen it very important."

Kayla did a deep Sigh " Okay I will listen " she walked over to the living room and had woke up Trina. 

Trina sat up and open the back of her eyes  "yes" she looked up and saw Kayla was sitting there

 "Your mother said you have something to say to me ?" she rolled her eyes

"Mhm I do. Where I can start. " she sighed

"I was messing around with chop and me and chop was dating before you and him met that night.  I went over chop house that day that I told you I came from Toya house. He raped you that night you came in." Tears start rolling from eyes " He told me word by word of what happen on the phone after he left you"

"BITCH YOU LYING " she had tears rolling down her eyes

" I GOT  NO REASON TO LIE OT YOU HE HIT ME HE DID THIS TOO ME AND THREW ME OUT THE WINDOW"

"THAT IS NOT TRUE, THAT IS NOT TRUE IT CANT BE ,YOU JUST FUCKING LYING YOU CANT SEE ONE HAPPY YOU WANT TO KILL MY JOY OF HAPPINESS. Your a fucking slut.

Kayla P/O/V/

-------------------

That's when all the anger inside of me start to build up again. I hated her because she didn't tell me and she knew about everything . I hated her because she set me up and lie to my face. I hated the way she looked at me. I had a burning rage of hate I was about to lay that hoe down. I let her keep talking all I know everything blurred  out and I start kicking on her ass. I  pulled her  hood down and just slammed her head on her mother coffee glass table. Once she was on the ground I kept stomping her down in it. I got on top of her and  slapped her and spit her face.

-------------------------

" YOUR A DIRTY BITCH. I HAD HOPE FOR YOU TO CHANGE I CANT EVEN BE AROUND NOBODY THAT I CANT FUCKING TRUST. YOUR A TRIFLING ASS BITCH  "

Trina mother stood there watching Trina getting her ass whipped. She was disgusted by it and didn't break Kayla up she thought that was some foul shit that her daughter had pulled and she had ever right to do so. Trina had rolled over into a ball and had had cried  out loud

"BITCH I WISH YOU WOULD GET UP AND FIGHT BE BACK  I WILL KILL YOU. Kayla had walked back to  room and start packing her clothes

  " where you going Kayla " asked Ms. Vicky

"I cant stand to be around your daughter her actions is just too trifling for me. How could you do this to a "Friend" a friend don't do that I  am a damn fool to be sticking around.  I mean Ms. Vicky tell me why and how could I be so foolish. I just have to leave I will be back before my Graduation. If you need me here is the number to reach me and I will be over my baby daddy house.

She grabbed her duffel bag and walked out.