Where the Bad Kids Go

This creepypasta describes a photographer who decided to find out more about an old children's show that he used to watch as a child in wartime Lebanon. From what he remembers, the half-hour show relied on very graphic imagery and scare tactics to keep kids from misbehaving. He believes that the show was an attempt by the media to keep children in check, as the moral of every episode revolved around some strict ideology, such as "bad kids stay up late" and "bad kids steal food from the fridge at night."

However, the one thing that the photographer remembered the most was the closing scene of every episode. It was the same every time—the camera would slowly zoom in towards an old, rusted iron door, and as it got closer, screams could be heard. The closer the camera got to the door, the louder and clearer the screams would get. When the screaming couldn't get any worse, an Arabic text reading "That's where bad kids go" would pop up, thus signifying the end of the episode.

Fast-forwarding to the present, somehow the photographer managed to track down the studio where the old show was filmed. Although the place looked like it had been abandoned for a long time, the infamous rusted door from his childhood was still there. He then discovered that beyond the door lay a small room which was covered with traces of blood, feces, and bones. What scared him the most though was a caged microphone which hung from the middle of the room.

Creds to: listverse.com