Chapter 13

A/N
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been able to update for a while - it's been chaotic. Really, really chaotic, so I'll try and make this one an extra long one :D
MiddleEarth4eva

"We did it" I say, the second the van doors are firmly closed behind us. "We did it, he's dead!"

Cancer squeals with delight and rounds Scorpio and Aquarius into a hug. Aquarius grins madly and Scorpio pushes her away, snapping something about 'personal space', but he's smiling too, which is the most I've ever seen him do.

"It was the most triumphant kill I've ever done" Aries says, bandaging Taurus. "It would've been better by myself but... it's fine really."

"We need to get in contact with the others" Aquarius cries, leaping up only to have Cancer yank her back down into her seat as the van lurches over a pothole. "God these roads are even worse than in Manchester!"

"Does it matter?" Cancer says. "We've killed him. We did it!"

"It's not over yet" Scorpio says. We all turn to stare at him.

"What do you mean?" Taurus mutters. "We killed him. We reduced him to a sack of skin."

"Firstly, we need to wait for the bomb Aquarius placed inside to go off, which should  be in about five minutes." Aquarius puts a psychopathic look on her face and rubs her hands together. "And none of this is over until the others have destroyed the branch in the other country. Unless they do that, all that we've done today has been useless."

"Kill joy" I grumble as Cancer imitates a 'Maka Chop' on Scorpio who snaps at her and rubs the back of his head. The rest of the journey is rode in silence, disrupted by Aquarius' cheer when her bomb goes off. When we get back to the accommodation, there is a girl with long, loose, white blonde hair, green eyes and a permanent scowl. She's wearing black jeans, a green and black checked tunic and has a sword strapped to the belt around her waist. As we walk in, she turns slowly to stare at us.

"Hey Libra" Aquarius says cautiously. Libra pays her no attention and keeps her eyes fixed on Aries and Taurus.

"Did you do it?" she demands in a thick, Russian accent.

Taurus nods, leaning heavily on Aries' shoulder. "We did it."

"Then you need to come with me" she says. "There is a problem with the second team. Believe it or not, it's harder to get into a heavily guarded military base than it is to get into a factory."

"Shit" Aries mutters.

"Believe me. This is the last thing I want to do. Go calling for help from you lot." Libra starts walking towards us, arms folded tightly across her chest. "But this is plan 'z'. Our last resort. We've already tried once and well... they've got Leo and Sagittarius."

"Shit" Aries mutters again.

"Okay Ram, we get it" Libra snaps. "You're pretty pissed right now, well so am I. I never wanted anything to do with this, but I was short on cash and this was the only thing that I could do."

"We get it" Cancer says, making a move as thought to put an arm round her, and then thinks twice about it. "We'll come. We'll get the next flight out yeah?"

Libra glares at her. "The next flight out isn't until tomorrow afternoon."

"Then we'll get that one" I say.

She rolls her eyes exasperatedly. "You don't get it. They've already been there a day. Leaving them there more than one day gives them more opportunity to uncover what we're doing."

A sickening feeling floods through me and I swallow hard.

"That's it Gemini. You get me" Libra notices is straight away.

"Yeah well, there's nothing we can do now" Scorpio says. "You say we don't get it? You don't get the airport. It doesn't resolve around Libra's needs."

Libra's scowl deepens but she doesn't say anything. I sigh and lead her out of the lobby, towards the lifts and down the corridor all of our rooms were situated on.

"None of you get it" she whispers, bravado gone. "They could be killed or uncover what we're doing and then... then it'd be all of us dead or being hunted or... or..."

"I do get you" I say. "But there's nothing we can do. Taurus isn't really in a fit state to travel now but we can probably get away with it more tomorrow."

"But... but..." she turns to glare at me.

I open her door. "If you sleep now, tomorrow will come quicker." I close the door before she can say anything else and head to my own room. If the military base does find out about our mission, we're all doomed...

A/N
Okay, I know it isn't exactly 'extra-long' or anything but... it would be ridiculously long if I'd gone onto the next day too.
MiddleEarth4eva :D

Update: just realised I made a huge mistake in the middle of this so have just corrected it XD