Its not so silent in silent hill

" what was I thinking coming here", you thought as you walked in the streets with your hands crossed and feeling alone. All those stories you heard about seemed to you like a bad nightmare.

You heard mother came here to fix her child but, she brought a dark spirit instead. The years passed and seemed only to be forgotten and nobody really wanted to come here till suddenly someone like you was willing to come to this town they say is haunted by a girl name, Alyssa.

You came with a vision that said you was meant to come almost like someone called you here. You looked behind you seeing your car slowly fade away into the fog...or was it fog. As you turned back you saw buildings and cars all covered in snow or whatever was falling from the sky.

It was dead here, everything was creaking and cracking I guess this town isn't as quiet as people say it was every sound made you run away. You wanted to go in a least one building but, by the look of this town it felt comfortable out here then, inside. Then, you heard sirens, everything was started to get dark then, you saw a little girl standing near a alley way you looked at her in relief and started to walk toward her.

The little girl saw you walking toward her and disappeared into the alley way. You called out " wait, wait... Stop please I need help", you ran to her and the sirens slowly stopped as the sky turned red and black and everything turned metal and rusty. You thought " this is what happened here then", you looked down the alley as it were moving farther away from you.

You looked back behind you and gulped you turned back into the alley way and walked in taking step by step. You ended up in a wide spaced area with the floor red and hearing the sounds of metal scratching each other.

You turned and saw a opening. It wasn't... It couldn't... You swear it was  the punisher... The executioner that punished the ones who walk in sin. What was this thing that carried his mighty knife to slice a person to feel the sins wash away as he pleasures the blood of his victims. The one with the metal head to hide the face all he has done.

As he slowly walked into view, you felt unsure of things around you was this a world where nothing has be blessed... With purity, innocence. Soon, you felt something behind you and it started to light up like a flash.

Hope you enjoy this fanfic. : )