When he falls in love

As you were in the room with pyramid head you kinda managed to end up having a conversation with him although, he didn't talk he just nodded 'yes' and 'no'. You asked embarrassing questions like " do you have a special someone you like", or " have you ever been kissed by someone before ", he turned away and nodded yes. You smiled and said " awww how long have you liked her", he lifted his hand and made an inch with his fingers. You laughed and asked " how much do you want to kiss her", he turned back to you and fiddled with his hands. You assumed he was just shy to tell you but he took ahold of his giant mask and lifted it up to where half his face showed. You blushed and immediately became frightened by some leftover blood across his cheeks and his mouth area. You soon found out that he was talking about you so, instead of fleeing you were pulled into this his love trap. You asked him " do you love me", he smirked and he took his whole mask off. To your surprise he was only a man under that horrendous mask he wore. You were able to see him and he was perfect for you. His arms, body, and face was everything a woman would dream of her man to look like. But, the blood all over him gave you a doubts. Did he kill people? Should I be in love with someone who kills? As you were dazing off he grabbed your chin with the palm of his hand and looked at you. It wasn't until, he muttered the words " I love you", and your expression was unbelievable to hear his words as he leaned in and kissed you with force. You felt your cheeks turning red and didn't know what to do except, surrender to him. You placed your arms around his head and just kissed him and then, you guys slowly laid down on the bed.