Full Summary

Long, long ago, when the earth was created. God sent down a woman, a mother to guard over planet earth before it was created. She descended down, to earth, giving birth to plants and animals of all shapes and sizes. A few million years later, the people of her own creation started destroying her, cutting down trees, littering and hunting animals. This caused to make her weak. She hen, turned to a giant tree in quite shape of her, holding out her arms, crying waterfalls, as well as waterfalls falling down to her open palms. But that's not all, she split herself into four; fire, earth, air and water. She then seeked four brave souls to accept this power, but only found and banned selfish cruel and greedy ones. A few years later, 4 girls died, all non related but that was going to change. She gave the eldest one, the power of water. The second eldest, the power of earth, the next, the power of air and the last, the power of fire. All ready to take on their life's task. Then she saw, a man. A worthy man. A successful scientist, just married to a beautiful woman. She then descended the Four children to him, the four princesses. Hopefully, hopefully, not making the same mistake two years ago.

Hope you liked it!
~Destiny~