No.3

PLEASE READ
So some of you may have read chapter No. 4 well that wasn't supposed to be published. I accidentally might have published it when I was reading to fix my mistakes and my cat thought it would be a good time to get up in my face.... This chapter was supposed to be published first. So sorry to those who have read it. When you read this. It will make sense.
Disclaimers: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
'Flashbacks'
"Other Languages"
_______________________________

At some time in the lecture of my so called teachers actual 'teaching'. I had fallen asleep with my head gently resting on my arms. My soft snores could only be heard by me as they were blocked out by my arms. At some point the bell rang signaling lunch but I kept my head down not actually caring or having anything to eat. I wanted to go back to sleep and that's all I could really care about at this moment. I closed my eyes once again taking in a deep breath before slowly subsiding back into the darkness of sleep.

Before I could completely fall asleep the door to the room slid open fast followed by a bang. The sound echoed through the room as every single person went quiet without having to be told to. I shifted my head to the side looking at the male teen, who barged into the room with and unruly style. The teen looked panic as he stared into the room.

"YAMAMOTO IS ABOUT TO JUMP OFF THE ROOF!!!" Everyone began to stare wide eye before whispering. Chairs were pushed back roughly giving off the sound of stretching scratching on wood floors. Even some desk were pushed forward in the same style. People began to push each other, as the loud sounds of people running echo the hallways. I only sighed in aggravation, lifting my body from my seat, both my hands on either side of the desk. I could feel the tiredness in my eyes and quite frankly hated the feeling. I looked over at the window before taking my leave. I walked the hallway hearing complete silence all the way. The silence was comforting as I took a deep breath in, smelling the faint smell of the other teens that once littered the hallways. Perfumes and colones mixed making my nose itch in a distasteful manner. I sneezed slightly at the uncomfortable smell that entered and exited my lungs in a cycle.

I walked until I came to a staircase leading up to the roof. Taking calculated steps, making sure to not trip, or get caught in the people who ran up and down them in a speedy race to get outside or find a position on the roof top. I sighed out loud at the stupidity of the student population. They all stood around screaming and talking but didn't actually do anything to prevent the death of their classmate.

"Don't jump!!"

"This isn't right!!"

"Please tell us it's a horrible joke!!"

Many different words left various people all in attempt to stop the star baseball star. They all held a fearful face as terroir over took their body's and I could faintly hear the voice of my subconscious in the back of my head saying 'where the hell are the teachers?!' I stayed calm as I walked over to the rusted fence that was most certainly going to break at any given moment if the right type of pressure was applied to it. It was corroded to the very middle by the elements present every year until rust showed through. It's vulnerable state easily showing through, even though it was built to look strong and steady. I grabbed the rusted fence feeling fragments of the red steel brush off onto my hands like brittle pieces sticking into my hand. I could feel the grim stick to my pale hand but found it slightly comforting considering my time spent in the underworld. I easily leaped over the fence alerting Yamamoto of my presence.

"Don't even try to stop me. The Baseball God has for sake me and now I'm useless." He said not even looking up at me. He only stared at the ground motionless. The breeze of the air ruffling his hair gently as it flowed back and forth in waves. His brown eyes trained on no particular area but instead stared into nihility, the look of pain was visible. The people around became silent listening in on what Yamamoto had said, and what I may say.