Hoping that you'll understand. I love you.

I've been thinking a lot.

I want to change myself for the better.

It's to late to change though.

I'm in love and I'm seventeen.

I'm stuck in a fucking mental institution.

I have a boyfriend and an ex girlfriend here.

How could my life get more better than this, am I right?

No.
________________
Kyle's pov-

It's been hours and it's probably time for us to go in before we get caught.

During these last few hours Johnnie and I have been cuddling nonchalantly. We could just tell the people we were with that I was having a panic attack and that sometimes it takes me a long time to calm down.

Jeydon came over to us a couple times to talk to us about public displays of affection. It was total bullshit.

"We should probably go in now." Jeydon said as he came back over to us.

"Okay." I said then got up.

"Let's go." Johnnie sighed.

"Will you give me a piggyback ride?" I asked Johnnie.

"No." He said.

"Please baby?" I asked in a child's voice.

"Fucking hell! Fine." He groaned then bended over.

I hopped on his back and then he started walking towards the building.

When we got into the building Johnnie ran to our room and closed the door behind us.

"Okay, either you were getting hard or your pants are really wet and thin." Johnnie said.

"It was probably both." I said then went to my closet.

I grabbed a black shirt, a black hoodie, some black skinny jeans, and some underwear.

I then remembered that I can't change in front of him.

I went to the door with my clothes and tried to open it, but it's probably eight now and we're probably locked in.

"Shit Johnnie, did you take the tape of the door thingy that makes it close?" I asked trying not to get angry.

"Yeah, sorry. Why do you need to change in a bathroom anyways?" He said.

"Just please don't look at me while I change." I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes trying not to yell at him. I don't want him to see my scars and my burn marks. I don't want him to question me about how I became the monster I am.

I started to freak out.

I walked over to the closet and pressed my head to the door.

It's okay Kyle, just calm down.

I calmed down finally and looked over to Johnnie who was already changed.

"Can you please just not look at me change?" I begged.

"Fine." He said then turned around.

I immediately started to change my clothes. The quicker I do it, the less worrying.