Chapter 17

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

"J-Jungkook?!"

"Shhh..just let it out. Let it all out."
He whispers as he held me between his arms and stroke my hair. I cry even harder and my arms made their way to his body, wrapping it tight. Jungkook tightens the hug and continue comforting me. Both of us were drenched in the rain.

After a while, he helps me getting up and we both walk downstairs and to the hallway. Ready to go home.

"T-thank you." I mumble. And by that, I take the first step to go to my house. But not too fast, he grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Home?!"

"No no. This way. You're staying at my place."

"It- it's fine. I don't want to burden you anymore."

"No, you don't. Let's go. No more objection!" He drags me to the front gate and we run beneath the raindrops, heading to his place.

The big automatic gate opened by itself and both of us enter the mansion. He closes the door behind him and lock it.    (Safety First☝)

My whole body is shaking. He looks down at me worriedly and quickly went upstairs. He comes back with  towels and some clothes in his grip.

He wraps the towel around me
"This might get you warm a bit. And here, change into this..or else you'll get cold." He hands me a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"W-where did you g-get these from?"

"Ah, those are my sister's. She's aboard for study. Don't worry. Just wear it." He takes another towel and rub it on my hair, drying it. Our eyes meet as he stopped moving his hands covered with towel on my hair. He gently place his thumb on my cheek and wipe the stain of tears that left on it. A small smile plastered on his face.

"Go change now. I don't want you to catch the cold." I slowly nod and take the clothes. Making my ways to the bathroom and instantly change my clothes.

***

"Here.." He hands me a mug of hot cocoa. We sit in front of the fireplace, both of us covered by the blanket to prevent from the coldness that filled the atmosphere. It still rain heavily outside so we decide to keep ourselves warm.

"T-thanks." I mutter. He takes a sip of his drink.Letting the warm tasty liquid flowing through his throat and straight into his body.

Silence once again fill the atmosphere. But I decide to break it.

"Why did you do like that to Yerin?" He looks up to face me.

"Do what?"

"Y-you stopped her from slapping me." I finally lift my head to meet his beautiful brown almond shaped eyes.

"I can't let her slap you. You did nothing wrong." He explains.

"Ermm,but..." I hesitate to spill it out.

"But..you abused me and hurt me. Lot of times. And I did nothing wrong. Can you explain that?"

There's a slight annoyed tone there..but who cares. I'm still confused with his new act.
This is totally against Jungkook that I've known before.

"Okay, look. Yoona..I'm sorry!"

Sorry? Did he just say SORRY?!
Jeon Jungkook?!

Sorry?!

(A/n: Is it too late now to say soooorrryyy!!!Cause I'm..missing more than just your body..whoa whoaa..okay okay...sorry guys😂😂Continue reading😂😂)

"Sorry? For what?!"

"For being cruel towards you. For abusing you with no reason. For hurting you. For everything that I've done to you before. Kim Yoona...I'm truly sorry. Please..forgive me."

He looks at me with guilt and sadness all written on his face. Begging for the sympathy from me.

"I-I'm.." I am completely speechless right now. I don't know why but, I'm afraid to forgive him. Afraid that he will hurt me again in the future. My mind told me that I should forgive him but my heart told me otherwise. That I shouldn't forgive him yet.

My thoughts are messed up.

"Yoona?" I snap to the reality.

"Ermm..soo, am I forgiven?"