Supper

Henry Pine's lair location unknown

The Lair was simply stunning, only the most expensive white marble was used for the interior of the place, Pine definitely brought charm to the Lair.
Rare collectibles were on display all over the place, this varied from lost works of art to the crowns of some of the most notorious kings in history. Everything was placed in the most precise way imaginable and even the most miscellaneous of items were perfectly symmetrical.

Henry Pine was a lot shorter than most men but he was a man of vision, this becomes apparent to the chosen few that have ever been in his lair. But not everyone understands his vision or how dangerous he really is.

"Mr Pine! you promised me panic on the streets of Paris, it would have been a perfect opportunity for me to run for president saving France from the brink and all that, In return your organization would have had free reign in France but no that incompetent Russian hired a bunch of amateurs." French Presidential hopeful Louis Moreau ranted but Pine just continued sipping his Earl Grey in his ornate throne not even making eye contact.

"Well I'd like you to know because of your 'Boyfriend' my campaign has come to a grinding halt and so have your plans." Moreau continued and Pine dipped shortbread biscuits into his Earl Grey.

"Are you even listing to me!" Moreau shouted but Pine was far too busy enjoying his shortbreads to respond, in frustration Moreau mumbled something under his breath that roughly translates to 'Fucking Queer' on the inside Pine's blood was boiling he almost threw a tantrum but he looked as if he couldn't understand what Moreau just said.

He picked up his teacup which sadly had no Earl Grey in it and tapped it with a fancy looking miniature spoon.
Moreau literally pissed himself, he wanted to run but he was overwhelmed with fear.to be fair if he did run he'd just trip on his piss.

All of a sudden Wolves that were far larger than men entered the room and tore Moreau limb from limb and Pine got to see what he was made of...literally.
Pine spared no expense having the wolves genetically modified, this resulted in them being far larger than normal and having muscular frames that rival pro bodybuilders.

To be honest Pine was disappointed, he was hoping Moreau would've been a more interesting screamer.
The Wolves made short work of
Moreau's pillar and stones first. Pine had them trained to maximize suffering, well he definitely got his money's worth. Moreau went into shock after seeing his genitals in one of the wolves mouth

Pine briefly considered sparing Moreau while he gently stroked a wolf's bloody fur because he was meant to be his puppet in France but puppets are easily replaced. So he let the wolves dig in after all it's their supper even if they like playing with their food

(the next part is a dossier that is sent to Arthur 10 years from now.)