Chapter 0: Prologue

"...n)ch...(y/n)chan...(Y/N)CHAN!!! TIME TO WAKE UP!!!"

You slowly opened your eyes and got out of bed. The morning breeze blew against your face, making you want to go back to sleep.

*Yawn*"Urgh..." You groaned. You went downstairs to the dining room, half dead.

"Geez, (y/n)chan!~ I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes!~ You'd usually wake up the moment I call you~" your mother peered at your face.

"Hnn? What's wrong, deary?~ Have you been staying up late again?~" she inquiried in her usual cheery voice.

"Kinda...I had a project I needed to complete..." you replied sluggishly as you let out another yawn.

"Aww~ My little girl's such a hard worker!♥~ But you need to take care of your health too, 'kay?♥~" you blocked her lips before she could give you one of her usual smooches.(A/N: that's totally my mom^^;)

"Urgh, please don't smooch me so early in the morning mom..."

"Che~Stingy~" she puffed her cheeks, trying to act cute like she usually does, even though she's already over 45 years old(A/N: I'm just using a random age so just pretend that is your mom's age)

Still half asleep, you dragged your feet to the bathroom to shower and brush your teeth. You then changed into your (f/c) t-shirt that has "(f/q)" printed on it and navy blue skinny jeans.

After breakfast, you head to the front door.
"I'm going off now..." you said while tying the laces of your (f/c) sneakers.

"Ok~ Take care sweetie!~ Mummy loves you!~♥" blowing you a kiss and waves at you.

"Be careful and don't get into trouble." your father, who was silent till now, spoke for a moment, then went back to reading his newspaper.

"Ok..." you closed the door after biding your parents a final goodbye.

Your name is (y/n)(l/n). You are in your mid-twenties and a college student majoring in Digital Animation.
You are very passionate about art due to the influence of your late grandfather, who was a painter.
You've been living in this city for as long as you can remember.

You aren't exactly the cheery character like your mother, you're more like your father, who's silent and wears a blank face almost 90% of the time. Your mother dubs you guys as the "Blank faced duo".

In school, you're one of the straight "A" students, except for the fact that you're a loner.
You'd sit alone in class and during lunch. You're always silent so no one knows what you're thinking.

Though you are a loner, you're not weak. How else would you have survived all those years of people giving you weird stares and name-calling?

With that thought in mind, you faintly remember 6 figures who treated you normally other than your family......

To be continued...

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Edit: I changed a few things like grammar mistakes. It's only the ones that I noticed though. My cousin's English is better than mine so I'll get her to help me check through it again.

I already have the next few chapters completed but I don't want to have any mistakes so I'll get her to proofread those too.

I hope you guys like it so far^^(lol what am I saying, it's not even chapter one yetXP)

Found the image on Twitter. So cute!~♥
Artist: @ osoGaguri on Twitter

You'll be meeting the Matsuno brothers in the next chapter! YAY!
\(≧▽≦)/

But man...there's only like 18 words talking about the brothers. 囧rz

GAH!! I SUCK AT ENDING A CHAPTER!! PLEASE DON'T BUTCHER ME!!QAQ//CRAI//