chapter 35

Hey guys! I'm doing Emmett's POV first! It'll be funny I hope I can't be the judge of that! EmmyCullen told me to do so, so I did it was a good idea so THANKS! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 35

***Emmett's POV***

A few days ago Amelia started her 'periods'. Which makes me laugh especially when she is PMSing! Her mood swings are legendary! Literally! One moment she was skipping around the house the next she was giving everyone the evils. I keep on teasing her and Max about it. But I am COMPLETELY serious when I said that I don't want to be a grandad yet... Actually I think I what to be one I should tell them the good news!

Max hasn't left her side it is outrageous! The girl needs space! Rose keeps telling that she is in ALOT of pain so she needs support! But I believe that is a load of BS. She is acting and then using her powers to make us think that! Well at least that is what think... I can't be sure with things like this!

Amelia smells too! EWWWW! I would vomit if I could. So I just imitate her vomiting like I did a few minutes before. And now I am sitting on the floor cross legged with my mouth shut and my right index finger on my lip. I hate it when she does this to me! Well this is the first time she has control over me but that is beside the point! She always shuts my mouth! It is soo annoying! And how could she teach her dear sweet uncle Em like that? It is unforgivable! Ness just walked passed me and started to giggle at me. I tried to glare at her but Amelia prevented me. I seriously hate it! She will let me go soon... I hope... Wow I've got some dreams!

Then my darling Rose came along she kneeled down next to me and gave me a stern look. Oh god she might lecture me! Again! She then gave me a sympathic look.

"I'll see what I could do." She said and smiled at me. Then she got up and let the room, I watched she sexy figure leave as she went to Amelia. I heard them talk it wasn't much of a debate or anything and then I was free! I stood up and felt like dancing. But I didn't I got up and went towards Amelia's room. She was sitting with her head resting on Max's chest. She looked ill maybe I shouldn't tease her... Wait! What am I saying? Amelia looked at me with tired eyes and gave me the 'look'.

"Don't even think about it." She said. I smirked at her she isn't going to stop me! I'm going to tell her I don't mind being a grandad she should be happy.

"I've come to give you good news." I said sitting at the edge of her bed. She arched her brow at me.

"If it is from you I doubt that it is good." She said wearily. I rolled my eyes at her I am so getting her back when this is over.

"I've come to say that I am happy to tell you I do not mind being a grandad." I said. Max and Amelia gave each other a look they blushed slightly.

"It's a bit late for that you are going to have to wait til next time." She said. I looked at her shocked isn't she going to shut my mouth? I swear she is unpredictable. Maybe she will be pregnant they are pretty close... A guy can only dream through... Urgh! Again with the dreams.

"So does that mean I am going to be a grandad then? In like weeks you'll be pregnant?" I said. Did I say that giddily?

"No! I will not be pregnant in a few weeks! Geez!" She said. Again with the mood swings.