Ms. Jauregui //1

You couldn't stop staring. She was just so intriguing. Everything she did, the way that she did it; it was all pure perfection. The way her hair fell perfectly around her face, the way her hips swayed as she walked, the way her nose scrunches up when she's thinking, the way-

"(Y/N), would you care to take a guess?" You were brought back to reality at the mention of your name. "Huh? What?" You mumbled, both startled and embarrassed. A few kids chuckled, others full on laughed. You looked at the woman you had just been fantasizing about, who was now standing in front of you with arms crossed and eyebrows raised. You looked over at your friends who who were giggling and whispering to each other. You shot them a gaze as to say 'help me', and they shot one back saying 'you're on you own now'. You stuck your tongue out at them, returning your gaze to your highly irritated History teacher.

"(Y/N), why was the Second World War considered to be the greatest world war ever fought?" She repeated her question, this time a little louder. You swallowed and fumbled with your pencil. "Uhm, well because Adolf Hitler was... The Nazis were involved in that one..." You trailed off. Your answer caused an eruption of laughter to soar through the class, your friends all nearly falling off their chairs. You looked at Ms. Jauregui who was looking down, shaking her head. A small smile played on her lips as she looked back at you, arms still crossed. "No, I'm afraid that's incorrect. (Y/N), please pay attention and don't sit and day dream in my class; that's what science class is there for." The class laughed even harder at that comment. You cracked a smile, watching as she walked back to her desk.

As the bell rang all the students began packing up, including you. "What the hell was that?" You heard from behind you before you felt a hand collide with the back of your head. You winced in pain and held the injured area, shooting a glare at the culprit. "Shut up Dinah, okay? I panicked." She and your other 3 friends laughed as you swung your bag over your shoulder, heading towards the door. "Uh, (Y/N), would you mind staying for a moment? I need to speak with you." You heard an angelic voice call after you. Your friends all 'oo-ed' and walked out the door, shutting it behind them. You turned around and walked over to Ms. Jauregui's desk, fearing the worst.

She put her pen down and walked over to where you, smirking lightly. "That was a pretty big slip up there, ey sweets?" She said as she tugged your bag off your shoulder. You just stood there, letting your girlfriend run her hands over your arms and up to your neck. You felt a shiver run down your spine as she moved close, now breathing on your lips. "You know, you should really pay attention when I talk in class. I thought having your girlfriend be your History teacher would make you pay more attention... Suppose not." She said as she moved closer, closing the gap between the two of you. Her lips found yours, making butterflies erupt from the pit of your stomach. You brought your hands to her hips, jerking her closer.

Once air became an issue you two pulled away, resting you foreheads together. You giggled at her flustered appearance, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry Laur, I just zoned out. I didn't mean to, but you are a pretty big distraction." Now it was your turn to smirk. She blushed lightly and tightened her grip on your neck. "If I were you, I'd chose my words wisely. You never know, I might fail you and then you're stuck with me for another year." She said, now pulling away and walking back to her desk. You whimpered at the loss of contact, walking on after her. "But you won't do that. I'm fairly certain you want me to graduate as much as I do, because then we don't have to hide anymore." You state. She looked up from the papers she was grading and smiled weakly, taking your hand in hers before bringing it to her lips and kissing it gently. "Yes baby, that's true." She says, smiling warmly at you. The bell rang once more, indicating the start of the next lesson. "Shit, I gotta go. I love you Lauren. See you after school baby." You say, kissing her quickly before rushing to the door. "Yes you will. And let me just say, you're in for a treat." You look back at her, seeing her wink before you walked out and rushed off to your next class with a big smile plastered on your face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this one is a little short.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe__24