Answers

I followed him to two iron doors.

The doors open into a dark room.

"This way" he said putting his hand on my lower back.

We went to the corner of the room, to where a spotlight was shining on a beautiful mural, made out of colorful stone and glass.

"This is the history of what we are." He said staring at the mural.

"And what are you?" I said looking at him with confusion.

"We are Werewolves."

"Like little red riding hood?"

"Yeah, because what you saw out there, was totally the big bad wolf." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"The Moon goddess gave us long lives." He started. "But she gave us a curse, she wanted us to bring fear to others. So she made it that on every full moon we turn into these creatures. But, that stopped when the woman who were pregnant had miscarriages ." He said rubbing that back of his neck.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said.

He turned to me and put his fingers on my chin to raise my head. "The Moon Goddess, gave us a miracle. She gave us love. Every wolf only has one mate in there life time."

He looked me in the eyes and I looked into his.

"You're my one in a life time love, you are my mate." He moved closer to me, lifting his hand and tracing my jawline. He leans in for and kiss.

"You still haven't told me about why people are calling me queen." I said stepping back.

He laughed. "I am the Alpha King, alphas are in charge of there packs and Luna's are there mates. And I'm the alpha of all packs together, hence King Alpha."

"I answered all your questions, so can I get that kiss now?" He said moving closer to me.

I put my arms around his neck while looking into is dark brown eyes. Why am I doing this? He kidnapped me. Put if feels so right to kiss him.

I lean in and sparks filled my body. Wanted this to last forever.

The door slammed open. Breaking us from our kiss. "I'm sorry, King we have an emergency. The kingdom, it's under attack."

Thanks for reading! Sorry for such a short chapter.

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

;)