Chapter 3

He throws you onto the bed, grinding up against your womanhood. Tears brim at the corners of your eyes, you look away from him, whimpering. "Sweet girl" he purrs "That is no way to treat your lord. Did your whore of a mother ever teach you proper manners?"

"You bastard!" You shout through tears. Ramsay frowns at you, "I am your lord and you will address me as such." He tightens his grip on you "Yes, my lord." Tears roll down your cheeks. You stare blankly at the wall hoping that this will help the time to pass by more quickly.

He turns your face towards him, "look at me." he commands through gritted teeth. He grabs you by the throat and forcefully kisses you. You try to push him off of you, but he wraps his strong arms around your back and kisses you more strongly than before. He sinks his sharp teeth into your lower lip, and you cry out. He pulls away "Now now, don't be a bad girl." He wipes the blood from your lip.

"Open your legs" he commands you. You shake your head and cross your legs tightly. "I don't like asking a second time, sweet girl." You let out a faint whimper. "It's a shame... I was thinking about at least starting gentile with you-" he pauses to lift up your chin, "you are a virgin, correct?" You stare back at him, "answer me." You see he has a dagger strapped to his belt and decide it would be best not to defy him. "Answer me, sweet girl." He softly whispers into your ear. You manage a few words, "yes, my lord."

With approval, he backs away from you. Maybe he's decided to leave you be. You shake this thought out of your head. Lord Ramsay wasn't one to be merciful.

Ramsay starts to remove his shirt, his belt, and then his pants. His clothing drops to the the floor. He's taller than you, with a muscular build, and, despite the circumstances that you are currently in, you may have found him attractive at one point. He inspects the leather belt in his hands, contemplating on what to do with it. He puts it down, "Really, sweet girl, I'm not trying to hurt you."

"Open your legs." He commands again, yet you are still unwilling to do so, "Please my lord, have mercy-" he scoffs, "with all your whimpering you would think that you were begging for your life. Now, that, sweet girl, is for another time." He grins. You still refuse to open your legs so he flips you onto your stomach and forces your legs open with his strong hands. You whimper, still hoping that he has a shred of humanity left in him. He's much bigger than you and you're unsure if you'll be able to handle him.

"My lord, please don't do this," you cry. He seems not to have heard you, instead surveying your body now laid out for him. " You really are lovely." He thrusts his cock deep inside of your womanhood. You muffle your cries into the bed sheets, you know it would be useless to struggle against him. You feel something inside of you burst, a sharp pain. You cry out. He keeps going, though your womanhood still stings.

Ramsay grins and leans over you, thrusting harder. He pulls your hair back "it's quite rude to hide in the sheets, sweet girl." You can't see him, but you know that a faint smile has spread across his lips. "Now, now, don't cry." He croons, "what would your family think? Your older brother seemed quite angry with my men, he put up a good fight" "my family?" You manage to choke out, "don't worry, sweet girl, I didn't hurt them much. Perhaps we will pay them a visit," his lips brush your ear as he thrusts deeper inside of you, "and maybe your dear brother can see what a dirty little whore you've become." Tears roll down your cheeks, "please no" you whisper softly. You tighten your fists around the sheets, your getting closer and closer to releasing yourself. Ramsay tilts your face towards him and kisses you, then seeing the sheets balled up in your hands, he smiles. "How does it feel sweet girl?" He laughs. You bring your face back down into the sheets and begin to sob.

"Just wait until I really take you, my sweet, sweet girl." He pulls his manhood out of you. "I've had my fun with you for today." You curl up in the bed sheets, staring blankly at sheer nothingness. Ramsay grins, satisfied with himself. Then, he leaves you alone, cold, and bruised, locking the big wooden door behind him.

(To be continued...)