@fright #Phobia/I Can Help

You know, as my sister told me I had to fly here, it was all right with me. I mean, it isn't as being buried alive flying in a plane, right? So I flew from breaking dusk till breaking dawn. It was a real small plane. It was cramped, warm and stuffy. The woman besides me wear a fur coat. She insisted wearing it. She told me, that she once met a ghost on the highest top of a skyscraper and since then she freezes. At that moment there was a lightning beneath the plane and the fright was like needles in my flesh, you can believe me.

After the flight I had to cross a hugh open place to reach my rental car. I opened it and there was a snake at the drivers seat. It took such a long time to get rid of it, that I had to drive in a crazy speed.

Then I was standing in front of your house and you seem to me like the spider in the net. Anyway, I took the lift to the thirteenth floor.When I steped out I heard a thunder in the distance. My throat became a desert. Thanks god you have water in the waiting room.

I know, you are just doing your work, but ... understand me, I couldn't help myself when you came in. I had to get out and sit on the ledge. Now I writhe like a pitful worm while you are searching for the right words to help me.

Can't hardly move, choked with fear, soaked with sweat and ... panic - doctor - is growing ... is growing ... No, take away your hand! Please! No! Iatrophobiaaaaaa...

__________

Found all phobias? I hope you enjoy my tiny little story.
Please take in consideration that I'm a native german speaker. So, if there should be failure in the text, please tell me and I'll correct them.