You're In Trouble

**And here's another one for you guys!! I really appreciate the love and support I'm getting from you guys. I'm really hoping that one of you will message me sometime soon so we can become best friends lol. Please vote comment and share!!!

//edited//

The next morning I let it slip to Penny what Rogue had been planning at the club and to say she was livid would be an understatement. That's why a part of me was utterly excited to come home after going shopping  and hear Penny screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Rogue what the hell is your problem! I told you to let her settle in and get comfortable before someone checks her out",said Penny as I walked inside.

"Mom I told you something is off with her. You should've seen the scars on her back the other day. You know just as well as I do that she moved here to get away from something",Rogue hollered back making me flinch. He told her. I should've known he'd say something to someone! I swear I'm so stupid.

I took a breath and counted to ten to try any calm myself down before I stepped into the kitchen. Penny stood by the stove, a glare graced her face as she looked at Rogue. His face was calm which was unexpected but I could see his clenched fists he hid behind his back. I was already causing too much stress and worry for them and I knew what I had to do.

"I want to thank you for your hospitality but I see that by me being here it's causing some problems. I'll pack my bags and be out of here tonight",I whispered to them with my head hung low. No one said anything for awhile and I took that as my cue to leave.

"Saint", Penny called just as I had started to make my way up the stairs."Please just talk to us. Im sure we can do something".

Her gaze was pleading me to stay while her son stood behind her emotionless. I looked back and forth between to two debating whether or not they could help me and if I told them it could potentially put them in a lot of danger. But the upside to telling them would mean a place for me to live and be happy.

"It started a few years ago actually", I began,"And I met this wonderful guy right at the end of highschool who's name was Luke. At the time he seemed like a dream, so perfect and understanding that it made me wonder how I had gotten so lucky. Until he hit me for the first time. And then after that it went downhill".

"Sweety that's awf-". I cut her off with a wave of my hand. "Just let me finish before you say anything. That's all I ask". Penny gave me a nod in return.

"For awhile the beatings stopped once he met some new guys and began living with them. It wasn't until I went over early one day that I found out what the guys were getting him into. Inside the house girls lay naked and bruised on the floor and various drugs scattered across tables. Luke happened to be laughing and joking with the rest of the guys right in the middle of it all. I got one of the worst beatings of my life that night. And for the past several years that's all I've known. Beatings, drugs, and trafficing young girls",I finish as tears pour down my face. Penny's hands shook beside mine but she had yet to say anything. Rogue was the first to speak after a pregnant pause.

"He did all that to you and you never ran away until now"?

"I never had a chance to until now",I whispered back.

"Sweetheart why didn't you tell is in the first place. We could've helped you from the beginning", Penny said softly from infront of me.

"I don't know I just didn't want you guys to have to fear fo-".

"This is utter bullshit",Sneered Rogueclenching his fists tighter,"How about I just find the guy and kill him".

"Rogue I didn't tell you why I came here just for you to flip out",I spoke clenching my own fists at his attitude.

"No one and I mean no one touch's what's mine and gets away with it",He snarled. With a pull of his hair he reaches for his club vest and stormed out of the house leaving Penny and I speechless.

"Just give him some time to come around honey. We both just found out and it'll take a few days to digest. But you'll always have a place here with me",She spoke wrapping her arms tightly around me giving me a hug in which I gladly returned.

"I just hope he doesn't get into trouble",I said to myself as Penny looked off into the distance and lost herself in her thoughts.

I just wanna say thank you for reading and commenting so much. On a serious note I just wanna send my prayers out to the victims and survivors of the Orlando shooting and any other country out there experiencing a tradgey. I know a lot of accidents aren't reported and to me its crappy of the news not to let everyone know of all the problems going on in the world. My prayers hi out to all of you!!