Secret Love( Sheriff Of Nottingham)

The Day started out like any other day. Delany was doing her daily chores, minding her own business. Trying not to ruin her new dress her mama made for her, she carefully softly scrubbed the floors. Not to mention today is her eighteenth birthday and she is now a women and she was becoming more aware of it everyday and she has been showing more of her tom boy side. Her mama was always onto her about being a tomboy. She instantly grew tired of it and she tore off her dress. She began being sassy and cussing like a sailor and started acting more like her brother Robin. That's right, her older brother is Robin, Robin Hood. Every time he came home Robin and Delany would rough house.

" Hi ya ya old bastard! What's with the new hair cut?"  Delany asked

" Delany, I was just getting tired of my hair being long okay?" Robin said

" Aaahh, trying to impress the ladies I see!" she laughed

" No you winch, shut up!" Robin blushed

Robin and Delany always fought over various things and no matter what it was Delany who was always sassy about it.

" Robin, I swear to god if you steal my chicken skin, I will cut your arm off with a saw!" Delany yelled

Delany often joined her brother in his courageous acts. She helps mostly with giving women and children hope. All was going well until her and Robin went to the farmers market . While Robin and Delany was looking at fresh meat to buy, Delany made the mistake of bumping into the sheriff. She didn't know who it was until it was almost to late to take back her words.

" Why don't you watch where your going you pri-Oh  sheriff! I am so sorry! Forgive me sir I was unaware of you standing there!" Delany said

" Oh it's quit alright miss....uh..." The sheriff asked

" Hood...Delany Hood" Delany replied

" Hood" your Robin hoods relation?" he asked

" Yes, I am his younger sister." Delany said

" Well it has been a pleasure to meet you Delany, However I shall be on my way, goodbye now" he said as he kissed my hand, his voice rasping

Later that day while Delany was in her bedroom getting dressed, a strange man busted through her window and kidnapped her. She screamed but no one heard her.

The next thing Delany knew she was waking up in a dining room sitting on a chair. What the hell? She thought to herself. Who the hell kidnaped me. Then a man entered the room, he looked a little familiar but she couldn't think of who the man was.

" M'lady...M'lady? are you ready for supper?" The strange man asked while setting the table

" am I ready for supper? who the hell are you? Delany asked the man, no answer

" Hey fucktard, who the hell are you and what am I doing here? Answer me you sack of shit!" Delany yelled

" M'lady I am Lance and I am a servant of the sheriff. He is ready for supper and wanted me to make sure you were presentable for supper m'lady." Lance said

" The sheriff, why in the flying fuck would the sheriff want me to have supper with him?" Delany asked Lance

" I shall let him tell you himself M'lady" Lance said

" M'lady, M'lady, M'lady....stop that shit! It's annoying as fuck, I aint your lady you asshole!" Delany yelled

" As you wish miss, I shall let the sheriff know you are ready to see him." Lance said

Ten minutes later the sheriff walked in the dining room and greets Delany with a kind smile. He is wearing tight, TIGHT pants and a shirt just opened enough to show half of his pectorals and was opened all the way down to his belly button. Delany tried not to stare but she couldn't help herself. She quickly licked her lips at his chest and his very noticeable bulge in his pants.

" Delany right?" The Sheriff asked as he sat down at the table

" Yes, excuse me for asking but why am I here? Why was I kidnapped? Delany asked

" you see Delany your brotha stole a big portion of money from me and I don't like  it a'tall so I thought I would kidnap his little sista to get to 'im." he said

" Yeah, but why me? Why not kidnap my mom or one of his friends? Delany asked

" Because your his sista and I had to get somebody to keep me company" He said with his thick accent

" When my brother gets here he is going to kick your ass!" Delany yelled

He laughed a hearty laugh and got up and ran to the other side of the table and lifted her up by the waist.

" I wouldn't be so sure of it little girl!" He rasped grazing his mouth to her ear. Delany bit her lip trying not to moan,

The Sheriff left and she cried. She couldn't believe she had been kidnapped by the Sheriff. She just knew her brother would save her. But deep down the truth was she doesn't want to be saved by her own brother because she is secretly in love with the Sheriff. She wants to stay here forever. She loved her Sheriff but she knew he didn't love her back because she is a " peasent". Delany must have been alone for a while because when she raised her head there was a fight going on. The Sheriffs men were yelling and the sound of swords claining filled the air. She heard that voice, the voice of her brother. She didn't know whether to laugh because her brother is rescuing her or cry because two people she loves very much is fighting.

Delany decided to run to the fighting place in the hall. The fight was a disaster, both men fighting with anger up to their necks, dancing back and forth. Then the Sheriff hit the floor in defeat. He had a 8 inch slash on his chest.

Delany screamed and turned her head in fear. Her secret love had just been hurt.

" Come on Delany, lets get out of here!" Robin said as he held out his hand for her to take. Mere seconds before their hands touched the Sheriff decided to speak up.

" Delany No!" The Sheriff shouted

" Why?" Delany asked surprised

" Come here Darling." he said

 Delany rushed to his side and bent down so she could get a better listen to what he has to say.

" Delany, the real reason why I kidnapped you is because I fell in love with you! When I saw you at the farmers market I knew that I loved you. I knew that I had to make you mine, but that wasn't going to happen unless I kidnapped you. You are from a middle class family and loving a Sheriff probably wasn't going to happen, that why you were kidnapped." The sheriff exclaimed as sweat trickled from his brow and small tears fell from his beautiful light green eyes.

" Oh Sheriff I....I love you too and I also fell in love with you at the market. I have always loved you. I have had a crush on you ever since I was thirteen I always dreamed of being with you, I love you!" Delany spoke up

" Would you live with me and be my wife and bare my child?" he asked

" Yes, Yes I will stay!" Delany said happily

The Sheriff stood on his feet and took Delany in his strong arms and caressed her back. She placed her young virgin lips to his , dry, plump, thick lips and ran her hands through his long black hair. Their kisses deep and passionate on their intertwined lips. The Sheriff finally got up enough courage to glide his right hand down to Delany's thighs and started rubbing his hand on her core. Delany couldn't help but moan and pant as a reply to her growing arousal as his large fingers stroked her tingling clit. She grew wetter and wetter by the minute and her whole slit started pulsating as a reaction to the length and speed of his long fingers.