Chapter 29: Greatest Love of All

Amy smiled to herself as she brushed her fingers over Carson’s soft fur. He let out a playful growl. As much as he wanted to shift back and pull her into a much needed embrace, he couldn’t. He has taken his mark back and now his wolf was still in control. He can only shift back if Amy decides to mark him as hers… If her wolf shows his that she wants him as much as he wants her.

You are going to be the death of me,’ he murmured mentally. She couldn’t hear him, not now anyway. Their bond has been broken when he took back his mark. The separation has made that worse. They were both hanging on a single thread, because of their wolves still wanting each other.

“I don’t want to go home yet,” she murmured, looking down at his mossy green eyes. He cocked his head to the side in confusion. Didn’t she want to see if their child was awake? She fiddled with her fingers for a moment of two before speaking once again, “I haven’t been with you for almost five years! The last time we’ve seen each other was when you…” Tears threatened to pour out of her eyes.

‘It’s okay. You’re here now love,’ he cooed as he rubbed his head on her leg. She sat beside him and kissed his fur. Stray tears fell out of her eyes.

“I’m so sorry, Carson. I shouldn’t have said those things. I was just so angry and-“ He cut her off by licking her  tears away. “Thanks,” she giggled lightly before giving him another kiss.

‘It’s my fault too. I let my anger get the best of me… I should’ve talked it out first before taking back my mark. I love you so much,’ he really wished she could hear him. She couldn’t, not unless she was in wolf form.

A lot has happened after her disappearance. Her disappearance has caused a big gap between the Vampyres and Werewolves. It has also reunited the warring packs, in the hopes of getting their other alpha back. There was no more Solaris or Luna, only one big pack… The Ominous Pack.

“What do you say?” He looked at her again, confused. “I know a place. Come on!” She urged on as she started to run northwest.  

He rolled his eyes and started to run after her. It was still unsafe to roam around the woods. Damon’s army men may be lurking around. They were a bunch of ruthless creatures!

A few minutes later, Amy stopped and turned back to him. “Here we are!”

Carson looked ahead and saw the familiar wooden door, craved with intricate designs. It was his cabin. Stepping inside, he felt his heart skip a beat. This was where they first made love. Where they both created their beautiful baby girl.

“Why can’t you shift back?” She situated herself on the couch. He jumped on top of her, causing her to giggle and forget about her question. “Silly little dog,” she teased as she smacked his head lightly. “You’re lucky I…” She shook her head and began walking off into the kitchen.

You what?’ He questioned before following her.

“Geez, you need to restock on the food. Your fridge is practically empty. Water will not satisfy me, buddy,” she closed the door and jumped onto the counter. She laughed at his miserable expression. “What?”

You what?’ he asked once again as he jumped onto her. She fell back, glaring at him playfully.

“What? Was it something I said? Or was I something I didn’t say?” she taunted as she glided her fingers up and down her fur. She closed her eyes, trying to savor the moment. “You have some really soft fur, Carson. I have to admit…” she trailed, her voice getting deeper and deeper. “It’s  quite a turn on,” at that, his eyes bulged. Her eyes snapped open. His mossy green eyes stared back at her shiny marigold eyes.

He jumped back down and looked at her wearily. “What’s the matter baby daddy? Don’t you want me too?” her voice was thick and seductive. Her wolf has taken over. “I know you’ve taken over his body. Come on now, let’s have a little fun,” at that, the sound of shredded clothes made their way into his ears. He looked up to find a familiar golden wolf. She pounced on him playfully.

You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this,’ she growled as she licked his face eagerly. He let out a small whimper as she got closer to his neck area. ‘You’re very sexy in wolf form, but you’re human form is so much hotter,’ she said mentally as she bit down on his neck hard.

Slowly, his bones began to rearrange. A strangled cry escaped his lips as the pain surged all over his body. A white light emanated from his chest, signifying that the bond was strengthening itself. It was building up again. Carson felt like a huge weight has been lifted off of him. Amy shifted back as soon as she heard his bones cracking.

“Are you okay?” she rushed to his side and quickly blushed as she got a good look of the not-so-mini Carson. He lightly chuckled before pulling her into a hug.

“Thank you. I’ve been dying to hold you like this,” he whispered before pulling her into a sweet kiss. He looked into her eyes and sighed happily. Her wolf wasn’t in control anymore.

“Carson?” she breathed out as he trailed his fingers onto her soft cheeks.

“Yes love?” he began trailing kisses on her neck, causing her to gasp in surprise.

“Make love to me,” she whispered commandingly.

He chuckled before pulling her into a kiss. Her soft plump lips fit his perfectly. He pulled away reluctantly and murmured, “You didn’t have to ask.” He winked, causing her cheeks to go red.

He swept her up and pulled her into his arms. Running towards his bedroom at full speed, they set out to spend a whole afternoon and night of lovemaking.

With her burning kisses and his mesmerizing green eyes, everything was soon forgotten. Tonight was not going to be about the war or Damon; it was only about them loving one another. Their bodies moved in sync and the love in their eyes never faltered. It was as if they had never been separated.

“I love you,” she breathed out, collapsing onto his chest.

“I love you more,” he mumbled, securely placing his arms around her waist. He placed a gentle kiss on her hair as he felt her stir in his arms. She looked at him with desire and love in her eyes. “Another round?” He mused.

“You bet cha,” she grinned before attacking his lips and making passionate love to him again.

It was not the bond that’s talking anymore. Somehow, their human selves fell for each other. They shared a kind of love that was rare and precious in the werewolf world.

Human and werewolf love combined is the greatest love of all.

----------------------------END OF CHAPTER 29--------------------------

I don't write 'INTIMATE' scenes, so I'm sorry. I need someone to volunteer to write one for this and I'll post it in the Mated to an Enemy Extras. :)

Tell me what you think!! This is not the END.