Cam Pov

"I got yo bitch, let me go Cameron so I put this lil hoe in her place"

I was holding Te back with all my might but she strong as hell plus I'm full and all I wanna do is lay down.

"come on Te man just chill out"

Kayla was moving the chairs so no one would trip over them while Alaina was trying to calm Sam down.
I've seen Te fight plenty of girls some guys too so I know for a fact she can throw them hands. I feel sorry for Sam cause she ain't got much weight on her and Te will break her in half.

"let me go Cam I'm not playing lets see how much shit she talk when I buss her in her big ass mouth"

"come on then trick"

Those words must have gave Te the hulk strength cause she got out of my arms and went full speed towards Sam, Alaina tried to stop her but it was no use the beast was loose and she had her eyes on Sam.

When Te got to Sam she two pieced the fuck outta her and got on top o her and went ham punching her and her face Sam tried to fight back but her hits was weak and barely connecting to Te face while you could hear Te's hits hitting Sam's face.

"don't just stand there Cam help get Te off her" Alaina yelled

That got me moving again I got a hold of Te and pulled her to the other side of the room; her knuckles was bleeding other than a couple scratches she was good I wanted to high five her cause she kicked ass but I knew that would be messed up cause Sam was still in the room.

Sam was pissed now and was trying to get to Te, her face was red and her lips was bust, I know for a fact she gon have a black eye in the morning.

"you dumb bitch"

"blah blah bitch you got yo tail whooped keep talking imma beat yo ass again"

Then my room door buss open and in walks my mom, uncle Jerry, aunt Towanda and my grandma

"what the hell is going on up in here"

"Te I know you ain't beat up this lil girl, you too old to be fighting"

"auntie she was talking reckless so I shut her up"

"shut me up again bitch stupid ass hoe"

"aye now y'all stop all that nonsense I don't wanna hear that; now y'all apologize"

"but grandma she--"

My grandma held her hand up making Te shut up quick, grandma don't play that talking back shit she'll slap you quick

"apologize right this minute and I'm not playing with you two you might not be my child but ill beat like you are".

I let go of Te and she blew out a breath and looked at Sam

"I apologize" she mumbled

"mhm and now you" she said looking at Sam

"I'm not saying nothing to that hoe"

I shook my head, this girl must really wanna die today. Grandma walked up to Sam and looked at her like she lost her mind

"excuse me"

Everybody kind of backed away from the two

"she started it why do I have to apologize"

My grandma just kept staring her, just watching made me wanna apologize and I ain't even do shit.

"I apologize"

"mhm now come on downstairs and so I can get you some frozen peas for that eye"

"yes ma'am"

While everyone was leaving out I grabbed Alaina's arm

"aye bruh yo girl got her ass beat"
I let the laugh that I been holding in

"that's not funny Cam"

"I'm sorry but she had all that mouth just to get beat like damn Te knocked the Spanish outta her"

That made her smile a lil

"shut up I just don't see why they can't get along"

"I feel you that shit escalated fast as fuck, one second we laughing and joking around next second yo friend bleeding"

"hush, about the lake ion know if I'm gon go"

That made me stop laughing

"why"

"cause Sam's probably going home and imma feel bad"

"so let her ass go home I ain't invite her plus nobody told her to talk shit"

She turned and left out shaking her head, shit that's not my fault ion understand how a girl can talk a lot of shit but not have hands.