sequel? sequel? NOPE

(THIS CHAPTER IS NOT RELEVANT AS OF 1/8/17! MEANING A SEQUEL WILL NOT BE HAPPENING FOR MUTE BY TIKIMIAA! IM SORRY FOR ALL THE MISLEADING THOUGHTS AND EXCITEMENT

(THIS CHAPTER IS NOT RELEVANT AS OF 1/8/17! MEANING A SEQUEL WILL NOT BE HAPPENING FOR MUTE BY TIKIMIAA! IM SORRY FOR ALL THE MISLEADING THOUGHTS AND EXCITEMENT. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT MY MESSAGE BOARD OR PM/DM ME PRIVATELY. THANK YOU💗)

ok so hey👋🏽 it's been a while. as you can tell by the title of the chapter I am considering doing a sequel for mute.

a lot of people have been asking for it and I really hate letting my readers down bc you guys literally make me or break me. and your support means everything.

now I have two ideas for this new book. and I would like you to vote on them. you ONLY get 3 votes PER DAY and you can divide them up how every you like. if you don't follow theses rules your votes will be disqualified.

option one:
nash and cam are both in college, along with jack, jack, shawn, and aliyah. they surprisingly all got into UCLA and are enjoy there time together before finals start. but when the time comes, cameron starts to distance himself from his boyfriend. easily blaming it on finals, nash lets it go. but when all the exams end and sam wilkinson starts to be more than just cameron's roommate, nash starts to worry.

option two:
cameron dallas, full time famous basketball player, part time dreamer. now you could be asking what's cameron dreaming about? he has everything that he could possibly want; money, fame,
love. well except the boy he lost right after high school. nash grier, full time therapist, and full time daddy.

~~

I personally like option two the best but it's up to y'all. voting ends when I finish the mismatched eyes' (you should go check those books out, they're on my profile)

whatever book you choose will only contain 8-15 chapters. I wanna make it where it's just enough to satisfy your needs of finishing mute.

tbh idk when the book will drop. but I'll definitely let you know :)