Chapter 6

Jack's POV

Fury! Anger! These emotions made my blood boil. Just hearing her being hurt made me angry. Her scars on her eyes. She thought she looked ugly but if only she could see her beauty. She was beautiful. Breath taking. Hearing about another guy holding her made me pissed. She was mine! I want her. But i cant have her. I have to stay away. I have to protect her from me. My past. I have shed blood and she is too pure for my world. I have to make her hate me but just thinking of that makes my heart hurt. I hate it! I hate the control that she has on me without her even noticing.

How the hell could she not hear my heart beating rapidly just from her touch, her smell, so intoxicating. Her beautiful eyes that held so much grief pierce my heart. I hate it. I didn't want to love again. Love is just a deadly feeling. Love makes you blind and before you know it your heart gets broken and you become f###ed up badly. But i can't seem to get away. Damn it! I have to stay away. I need her to stay away. I look at her one last time. Putting in my memory of her soft pink lips that i want to taste. Her flawless creamy pale skin. Her eyes that held stories and the scars that made her broken yet so f###ing beautiful. But i have to stay away. I know that what I'm about to do is going to break my heart and worse, break hers. I have to protect her. I'm not going to call this love. I don't want to untill im sure that what I'm feeling is love. I hate her for making me feel this way. But i love the way it feels. I love the way her small fragile body fits perfectly in my arms. I guess i love her. But i can't tell her that. Because I'm not sure myself.

I told her i had to go. She looked hurt but still smiled and said goodbye. As i walked out the door i just wanted to turn around and kiss her. To feel her body in my arms making sure that she is safe. I wanted to make her mine. I ran to my car and sped off not daring a glance back because if i do i know i won't be able to stop myself from going back and hold her.

School is going to be hell tomorrow. I hate what i am going to do. But i have too. I arrived at the underground. I had to let off some steam. Clear my head and forget about her. I went inside and Sam, my trainor came over to me. "Hey! Haven't seen you in a while. Where you been?" I ran my hand furiously through my hair. His expression changed to understanding and curiosity but didnt ask instead i went to get ready for my fight.

Street fighting is the perfect way to let go of all my anger. I feel alive here. I changed into some black shorts only and taped my hands. Then Sam came in, "Ready?" I nod put my hood on and went straight to the ring. The spoker started calling out our names, "Tonight we have The Rebel against the undefeated COBRA!" I heard my name being chanted and i smirked at the guy that called himself, Rebel. We got in our stance after the spokesman reminded us about the rules. No weapons. A clean fight. But not eveyone plays clean. This is the streets and in the ring your on your own. Its just you and your opponent.

I watched his every move. His left leg looked weak. His nose looked like it has been broken several times. He's going down quickly. The bell rang. I let my frustration out. A few seconds later and i had to be torn away from the guy. They held my hand up. "WINNER! COBRA!!!!" The crowd screamed out my name. I grabbed the money and went home.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

**************

Alessandra's POV

I laid in my bed. Remembering yesterday. How Jack just left. It hurt. The way he said it sounded so cold. I felt my chest tighten. I wanted to tell him not to go, but i know i can't do that. I can't have him close to me. I have to protect him from me, my past, but i want him. I've fallen for him so deeply. It hurts.

I woke up and took a quick shower. I went to my closet and got my clothes. I put on my grey beanie and Makeup on my scars.

 I put on my grey beanie and Makeup on my scars

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple. I heard a knock on my door i opened it, "You should always ask who it is. This is why it scares me to leave you alone." Emiliano lets out a breath. I smiled and let him come inside. I went to get my backpack, "So. How did it go yesterday?" I froze. I don't know long i stood still until i felt Emiliano come over and hug me. "Its allright. It's okay. Don't cry cara. I'm here for you i will always be here." He started rubbing my back. I smiled, "I don't cry remember?" He chuckles then lets me go. "That's right. Becuase your strong. You're my strong little girl." I smiled.

Ever since he adopted me he has always given me the love a child needs. He's always here for me. Loving me. Protecting me. And i love him for that. "Now. Time for you to go to school." I huffed which made him chuckle. He dropped me off and as i was heading to my locker i got slammed into them making me groan. "Listen here Bitch! Stay away from my man. He's mine and I'll make sure of that." I almost choked by all the perfume that she washed herself in. I chuckled. Which was a bad idea. Why? Becuase im "suppose" to be a nerd, so this was a wrong move. She tightened her grip on my hair but i didn't show emotion. "Did you just laugh!" I balled my fists. I'm getting tired of hearing this bitch talk. Her smelly breath makes me want to vomit. "Get away from her!" I heard her grunt and fall on the floor. I could easily beat her plastic a**, but i dont want to make a scene. I immediately knew who it was as she hugged me. Sarah lets go and puts her hands on my face, "Are you ok? Did that bitch hurt you anywhere else?!" I shook my head no and smiled, "I'm ok. Don't worry."

The bell rang and we went to class. Everything was going ok except Jack seemed to give me a cold shoulder. Everytime i tried to talk to him he would just say something like 'i can't talk right now' or 'Your going to be late to class.' And to be honest its starting to piss me off.

We got to lunch. I told Sarah about how Jack has been acting and she got pissed. She got up from the table and i felt her leave. A few minutes later i heard her come back, "Sit down and apologize!" I was shocked. Who was she talking to? "Jack is right here Al.  She needs an explanation Jack. Why the hell are you avoiding her!" He slammed his hand on the table, "You dont know anything!" I jumped and ran out. He's going to hurt me he's going to hurt me he's going to hurt me!! I kept saying in my head then two strong build arms grabbed my waist from behind and held me. He put his face on my neck I froze.

"Why did you run?" His huskie voice sent shivers down my spine. "Why are you avoiding me?" "I asked you first." I rolled my eyes and whispered, "Very mature.....you scared me." He tightened his hold on me, "I told you i would never hurt you." I got out of his hold and turned to look at him, "But you did. You kept avoiding me whenever i tried to talk to you! Why?! Why are you avoiding me?!" He stayed silent. If it wasn't for his hard breathing i would of thought he was gone. "I can't tell you. You just have to stay away." I crossed my arms, "No." I heard him growl, "DAMMIT! ALESSANDRA! STAY THE HELL AWAY! DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! I'M NOT GOOD FOR YOU! I'VE DONE THINGS I'M NOT PROUD OF! I'M INVOLVED IN THINGS THAT COULD GET YOU KILLLED!" His breathing was hard. I looked straight and put my hands on his face. He stiffened at my touch but then relaxed. His jaw was still clenched. "I can protect myself. Please dont leave me. Don't let me go."

He growled and crushed his lips on mine harshly as if he was the dessert and i was his oasis. We fought for dominance and he won. Our breaths were ragged as we stopped to breathe. "I will never let you leave me now. Doesn't matter if you get sick of me. I will stay beside you and never ever will i let you go. Your MINE." He started kissing me again, but this one was gentle. I loved it.

"Ahem" we turned to the person that coughed and i automatically knew who it was. I blushed and hid my face on his chest making them laugh. Sarah then spoke up, "Well. Now that this is all settled. How about we go for ice cream." I could hear the smirk on her voice. Jack cupped my cheeks, "You want ice cream babe?" I blushed red from the nickname and nodded. They both laughed, well Sarah laughed and Jack made that cocky smirk sound. Why does eveyone like to smirk! We went to get ice cream and then to the park. Sarah started laughing becuase the waiter was flirting with me and that made Jack very VERY pissed. They had to kick us out becuase the idiot decided to punch the guy in the face. Saying that he was being inappropriate to me. They apologized on his behalf but that didn't stop Sarah from laughing. I bet they were looking at her crazy. If i didn't know her better i would have looked at her in a crazy way as well.

After that i invited them to stay over at my house, well invited Sarah to sleep over Jack decided to stay on his own saying something about "needing to make sure that I'm going to be ok." I rolled my eyes. We sat down and i told them we could watch a movie. Well that they can watch and i could listen. They started arguing saying they dont need to watch a movie, that we can do something else but i put one on anyway. It was creed. I love this movie. The wise words that are said. After putting it on i snuggled beside Jack but he had other ideas. He picked me up and put me in his lap.

I put my head on his strong shoulder. I loved the way he makes me feel all cozy inside. I didn't know that i started to like him so much that it hurt when he didn't speak to me. I don't deserve someone like him. Im a MURDERER. I'm a MONSTER. Yet i love him. Wait. Love? Do i love him?..... I think i do. I'm in love with Jack. The bad boy.