CHAPTER 55

CHAPTER 55

After New Year...Days passes and nothing much happen on those days...Now it is February...

Designer Room - Afternoon - !0th February 2016

Nandini was sitting on the bench and was busy doing something on her book...Soha comes there...

Soha: Hey Nanz...

Nandini: Hi Soha...

Soha sit opposite to her and saw what Nandini is doing...

Soha: Wow I must say you are really talent yaar...

Nandini: Thanks Soha...Actually I am preparing these for Manik...

Soha: Amazing I am sure he will like it...

Nandini: But these things really time consuming Soha...I was supposed to give him this for New Year but see na now even Valentine is coming...

Soha: But I guess this will be more special if you give him on Valentine...

Nandini: Yeah you are right...

Then both were quite and continue doing their own job...After that Soha again break the silent...

Soha: Nanz I am so confused yaar!!!

Nandini: About what?

Soha: Woh actually last year on Christmas Zaki proposed me...

Even though Nandini knows it already still she pretends as just get to know...

Nandini: Wow really!!!...So what about you? Do you love him too?

Soha: I don't know Nandini...I really like him but I don't know whether it's love or not...You know right before these my concept of love were all wrong...

Nandini: Soha true love na it will just happen and there is no concept applied for it...Bas you just need to feel it from heart...

Soha: Yeah...but how we will know that this is the right person for us or not...

Nandini: Okey I will tell you certain thing and see whether Zaki fit in all this or not...If yes that mean he is the right one for you...

Soha: Cool

Nandini: 1.First of all you really like spending time with him and you will never get bored...2. He would be the first person you will share your happiness and your worries too...3. Next he always managed to bring smile on your face and he always wants you to be happy...4. He will always there for you when you need him...

Nandini keep on continuing the list thinking about Manik and to one point Soha interrupt her...

Soha: I got it Zaki is the want for me...I mean he was there for me always even when I was going in wrong tract it was him who make me realised my mistake...Most importantly he loves me and he promise me that he will always do...Thank you so much Nanz to make me realised that he is the one for me...

Nandini: You are welcome...

Soha: I will accept his proposal on Valentine...

Nandini: Best day to accept his proposal...I am sure Zaki will be very happy...

Then all of sudden Manik enter the room to meet Nandini...

Manik: Nandini!

Nandini: Yes Manik!

Nandini turn toward him and she totally forget the surprise book was still open but Soha immediately close the book...Manik saw Soha closing the book after seeing him so he asked...