Chapter 13- Don't You 'Ella' Me!

Word count- 1938
*-*

"Morning" I hear Damon whisper behind me. I freeze remembering what happened yesterday.

"Morning" I bite my lip to stop laughing.

I hand him his toast, bacon and eggs. Damon had shown me how to cook a few of the basics.

I sit down opposite him, taking a bite of my toast and nutella.

"Thanks" he mumbles taking a knife and fork, from the table and started eating.

"Damon.. did you last night, you know, did you do that thing?" He looks at me confused, before he realises what I mean.

"Ella! No! I was having a cold shower! And I slipped, that's why I was groaning. I didn't do that thing" he glares at me.

"Okay! I just thought that what I saw was different that what you were doing. But you were- were holding your thing" I say softly, staring at him.

"Ella! Oh my god!" He covers his face with his hands.

"What? I'm just asking because you never slept next to me last night. And I haven't seen you since that time in the shower thing" I ask innocently.

"I was having a cold shower because of a few things. I fell down, slipping on the sponge. I picked it up, and when you came into the bathroom, I has holding it in that area, so you thought what you thought" he explains and I nod smirking.

"Excuses excuses" I stand up and walk around him.

He grabs my hand, and pulls me back. I lean on the stool next to him, as he scowls at me.

"I don't need an excuse for masturbation Ella. I can have sex with anyone." I frown at him.

"I know Damon. I was only joking with you. I knew you fell, and I saw you pick up the sponge. I just forgot that you don't need to do that thing. You can have that with anyone, except me" I pull my hand out of his, and walk out of the kitchen.

Applehole.

I walk upstairs, to our room. I pick up his laptop and sit down on the bed.

I'm having a lazy day.

I pull up Netflix and watch the movie Carrie.

I lay down on my stomach, pulling the shirt down so you can't see my panties.

The door opens and Damon walks inside.

"Don't." I say as he opens his mouth. He closes it.

"E-"

"I said don't. I'm watching a movie. I'm not in the right mind to talk now. I'll say something I'll regret. Go to work Damon, and then we'll talk" I say pausing the movie.

"Will you come to work?" He asks softly.

"I might. But if I do, I want cake. Save me a slice" I cover my mouth, so he can't see my smile.

"I love you" he says

"I know" he frowns slightly.

"I'll wait for you" he says

"Carry on waiting then" I should really stop. But this is fun.

"Okay. I'm going to work" he comes closer to kiss my cheek, but I shake my head.

"No. Not today" he frowns, and walks out of the room.

"Yes!" I whisper slowly.

I'm going to make him pay for what he said.
To be honest I didn't really mind what he said, because I know it's right. He can have thing with anyone.
But I don't care about that anymore, because Damon is mine.