제20장(Chapt.20)

Am I seeing things?

I rubbed my eyes and find that Lee Minhyuk is eating at the meat shop drinking soju with another girl.

I felt like Jimin noticed that I was feeling extremely uneasy so he told the members about the situation and we decided to do the barbecue at their apartment. We went to the grocery store and bought stacks of meat and vegetables.

"Haneul-ahh!! Come here and help me wash the dishes!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen. I was so engrossed in the movie we were watching that I didn't even hear him and none of the boys even told me.

"KIM HANEUL!!!" I jolted because shocked by his scream that it can literally break my ear drums. I slowly walked to the kitchen before he gets angrier.

"Whaaaatt?" I dragged the word. He looked angry and I was kind of scared so I stood up straight. After a few seconds, he smiled sheepishly.

"Help me with the dishes~ I can't do this aloonee," he whined like a 5-year old kid. I humorously rolled my eyes at him but helped him anyways.

🍥

It was getting late and I had to go home since it's almost past my curfew.

"Can you um- stay for awhile?" Jimin asked. Without hesitation, I agreed to it.

"What's the matter?" I put my bag down and sat beside him in his room.

"I just wanted extra company, and someone who knew me since I was 13 would be nice," he tilted  

The situation wasn't awkward so we spent the night talking about our lives, what we wanna do in the future, how many kids we wanna have and random topics.

I woke up to Jimin's loud yelling and vigorous shaking. I groaned and covered his blankets over me. Don't get me wrong because he offered me to sleep in his room and he slept in the living room.

"HANEUL-AH WAKE UP WAKEY WAKEYY!" He yelled.

"WHAT?" I screamed, still under the covers. I heard him cleared his throat before saying what he wanted to tell me.

"So our school is having a prom for the seniors~ can you be my date?" He ask. I quickly shot up as soon as he mentioned 'prom'.

"Why would you ask me? There's like I don't know Sohyun, the hottest girl in our class?" 

"Just. Because." He answered. I raised my eyebrows at him and he simply pouted.

"What if I tell you Yoongi already ask me to prom?"

"YA THE PROM WASN'T ANNOUNCED UNTIL THIS MORNING YOU IDIOT! Now go with me," he threw a pillow at me. Well, since he doesn't look like he have no one to go with, why not?

The prom is next week on a Monday. And today is Saturday. Which means I only have two days to buy my dress and prepare for my look.

I was about to text my friend if she could follow me buy a dress but Jimin suddenly jumped in front of me and ask me to accompany him to buy his tux. Not that I don't want to but I'm actually kind of curious on how guys pick their tuxes. So I agreed.

We went to the nearest mall and Jimin insist on me choosing a tux for him. 

We went into a store which is filled with tuxes and bear in mind I love it when guys wear tuxes because they extra manly in it, plus I can picture them at the end of the aisle when I possibly get married to either of them. Come on, look at Zac Efron in a tux, a dish.

I chose a black two-buttoned tux because it's a classic.

"Haneul-ah~ what colour dress are you wearing?" He asked. I didn't think about that, but I have white or maroon in mind. But since white can be stained easily, I'll go with maroon.

"Maroon," I turned to him because I was busy looking at the ties. He peeked over to see what I was looking at.

"Pick a tie for me~" he whined.

"Why do you want me to choose? It's YOUR outfit," I said. He started to pout like a 5 year-old kid and made puppy eyes. So I gave in. I chose him a nice shiny maroon tie that goes kinda well with the black tux. He purchased it and then followed me to the dress store.

There are so many beautiful dresses that I can't even pick one. I saw this long line of maroon dresses and there's so much patterns to choose from. I took a few and tried them on and ask for Jimin's opinion.

"What do you think?" I came out with the first outfit and spun around.

"Nope, your back is exposed too much. I don't want other guys to see it," he said in a serious tone. Well so I went back in like 300 times until I tried on my last dress.

"Ok Jimin this is the last one. So??" I showed him what I was wearing.

Jimin's POV

"Ok Jimin this is the last one. So??" She said as she came out of the dressing room.

Omg she's. Gorgeous.